|Bea Alonzo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1987|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Bea Alonzo is a Filipina actress, singer, model, and host who is known for her award-winning performances in shows and movies like Now That I Have You, One More Chance, I Love Betty La Fea, A Second Chance, and Sana Bukas pa ang Kahapon. Moreover, she has also garnered an immense social media fan base with more than 8 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on YouTube.
Phylbert Angelie Ranollo Fagestrom
Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
Bea Alonzo attended Jose Abad Santos Memorial School Quezon City and graduated Grade 7 in 2001. Later, she studied in institutions like The Fisher Valley College in Taguig, Ususan Elementary School in Ususan, and Colegio de Sta Ana in Taguig City.
Actress, Singer, Model, Host
- Mother – Mary Anne Ranollo
- Siblings – Bea Alonzo has 3 younger siblings.
Bea Alonzo is represented by –
- Star Magic
- ABS-CBN Entertainment
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bea Alonzo has dated –
- Miko Palanca (2006-2008) – She went out with character actor Miko Palanca between 2006 and 2008 and the duo has also co-starred in shows like Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay and It Might Be You.
- Jake Cuenca (2008) – Bea Alonzo had a short-termed romance with actor Jake Cuenca in 2008.
- Gerald Anderson (2010) – In 2010, it was reported that she had a fling with actor Gerald Anderson.
- Zanjoe Marudo (2010-2016) – Bea Alonzo was in a relationship with actor and model, Zanjoe Marudo, from 2010 to 2016. They have also worked alongside one another in films like Sa ‘yo Lamang and 24/7 in Love.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Bea Alonzo is of British descent on her father’s side and has Filipino ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Freckled nose
- Beauty spot near her lips
Bea Alonzo has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media such as KASHIECA, Bottega Veneta, F&C Jewelry, BALMAIN, Dean & DeLuca, and Turks.
Bea Alonzo Favorite Things
- Film – Love, Actually (2003)
- Spa Treatment – The Spa’s Honey Body Polish
- Author – Paulo Coelho
- Books – Eleven Minutes, By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
Source – IMDb
Bea Alonzo Facts
- She was discovered during a local town beauty contest.
- In 2003, Bea Alonzo made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Bianca in the romance film, My First Romance.
- Her go-to style comprises of jeans, a comfortable top, flip-flops or sneakers, and a tote bag.
- She has worked with actor and model, John Lloyd Cruz, on several projects.
- Bea Alonzo released her debut album, The Real Me, in 2008 via Star Records.
- She loves taking spas.
- Bea starred as Rosario “Sari” Alfonso in the 2012 romantic melodrama film, The Mistress, and won the 44th GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Award for “Box Office Queen” in 2013.
- She enjoys spending time at beaches.
- For her performance in the 2015 romantic drama film, A Second Chance, Bea Alonzo won the 6th EdukCircle Award for “Most Influential Film Actress of the Year” in 2016.
Featured Image by Bea Alonzo / Instagram