|Zanjoe Marudo Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Zanjoe Marudo is a Filipino actor, model, television personality, and producer who started his career by participating in the Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition 1 in 2006. Since then, he has been a part of several other shows such as The Broken Marriage Vow, Walang Hanggang Paalam, Playhouse, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Love Letters, Love Spell Presents: Wanted Mr. Perfect, Aalog-Alog, Komiks: Fun Haus, Star Magic Presents: The Sweetest Victory, Super Inggo, Komiks: Alpha Omega Girl, My Dear Heart, Dream Dad, Tubig at Langis, Annaliza, Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Hiyas, It’s Showtime, Banana Split, Lovers in Paris, The Wedding, Parekoy, I Am KC Presents: Time’s Up, Kokey, and ASAP. Moreover, Zanjoe Marudo has also been cast in films like The Third Party, My Illegal Wife, Isa Pang Bahaghari, Kimmy Dora: Kambal sa Kiyeme, To Love Some Buddy, Fallback, Kusina Kings, Malaya, Can’t Help Falling In Love, Maria Leonora Teresa, Kimmy Dora: Ang Kiyemeng Prequel, Bromance: My Brother’s Romance, Death March, One More Try, Kimmy Dora and the Temple of Kiyeme, You Got Me!, and Wedding Tayo, Wedding Hindi.
Zanjoe Acuesta Marudo
Tanauan, Batangas, Philippines
Zanjoe Marudo attended San Sebastian College – Recoletos (SSC-R), a private Catholic coeducational basic and higher education institution located in Manila, Metro Manila Philippines.
Actor, Model, Producer, Television Personality
- Father – Zosimo Lumbres Marudo
- Mother – Rosanna Acuesta
- Siblings – He has 2 older and 3 younger siblings.
Zanjoe Marudo has been represented by –
- Star Magic
- ABS-CBN Entertainment
- Regal Entertainment
- PPL Entertainment
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zanjoe Marudo has dated –
- Mariel Rodriguez (2007-2010) – In 2007, he started going out with Mariel Rodriguez, a Filipino-born commercial model, endorser, television host, VJ, and actor. However, the duo broke up in 2010.
- Bea Alonzo (2010-2016) – Zanjoe Marudo began dating actor, singer, model, and host Bea Alonzo in December 2010 and the duo has also worked together in movies like Sa ‘yo Lamang and 24/7 in Love. Their romance eventually ended in January 2016 and they parted ways.
Race / Ethnicity
Zanjoe Marudo is of Filipino descent.
Zanjoe Marudo Facts
- He started his career as an undergarment model.
- He brought to life the character of Caloy in the 2007 romantic comedy film You Got Me!.
- Alongside Angel Locsin, Angelica Panganiban, and Dingdong Dantes, Zanjoe Marudo co-starred as Tristan in the 2012 romantic drama film One More Try. For this performance, he was honored as the “Male Celebrity of the Night” at the 38th Metro Manila Film Festival as well as was nominated at the 61st FAMAS Awards for “Best Supporting Actor”, at the 29th PMPC Star Awards for Movies for “Movie Supporting Actor of the Year”, and at the 31st Film Academy of the Philippines Luna Awards for “Best Supporting Actor”.
- Zanjoe Marudo was cast as a gay pediatrician named Christian Pilar in the 2016 romantic comedy-drama film The Third Party and this role won him the 19th Gawad PASADO Award in the “PinakaPASADOng Katuwang na Aktor” category. His co-stars for the project included Angel Locsin and Sam Milby.
- He played Andrew “Andy” Sanchez in the drama film Isa Pang Bahaghari in 2019.
- In 2022, Zanjoe Marudo started appearing as David Ilustre, the founder of David Ilustre Architecture and Designs and head of Illustre Contractors, in the television psychological thriller drama series The Broken Marriage Vow.
Featured Image by Zanjoe Marudo / Instagram