New Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kriti Sanon went to the Delhi Public School, RK Puram.
After completion of her school education, she got enrolled at the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida from where she graduated with a BTech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Actress and model
- Father – Rahul Sanon (Chartered Accountant)
- Mother – Geeta Sanon (Professor at the University of Delhi)
- Siblings – Nupur Sanon (Younger Sister)
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kriti Sanon has dated
- Sushant Singh Rajput (2017) – The rumors linking Kriti with actor Sushant Singh Rajput were incessant since the turn of 2017. It was reported that they had grown close while working on the movie, Raabta. Their great chemistry and warm relations, during the promotional events of the movie certainly made it seem so. However, Kriti and Sushant have officially maintained that they are just good friends who have amazing on-screen chemistry. But the tabloids persisted with their relationship rumors for quite some time even after their denial and even reported that they were holidaying together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Angular face
- Defined jawline
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Kriti Sanon has appeared in the TV commercials for
- Amul Ice Cream
- Parachute Jasmine
- Trident Group’s – Bath & Home Linen
- Tissot’s Quickster Football watch
- Titan Watches-Raga Collection
In January 2017, she was hired to do endorsement work for American Swan. She was roped in with actor Sidharth Malhotra for the promotional campaign.
Best Known For
- Being cast in one of the leading roles in the romantic drama comedy, Dilwale. Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, and Varun Dhawan were cast in other leading roles.
- Having played the lead female role opposite Sushant Singh Rajput in the romantic thriller movie, Raabta.
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the Telugu psychological thriller, 1: Nenokkadine.
Her Bollywood debut came in 2014 romantic-action flick, Heropanti. She won the Filmfare award for a best female lead debut.
First TV Show
In 2014, Kriti made her first TV show appearance on the comedy talk show, Comedy Nights with Kapil.
Kriti is very dedicated to her workout routine. She doesn’t miss her workouts, even if it means flying her personal trainer to her outdoor shoots in foreign locations. She has hired Yasmin Karachiwala to train her and she discovered her through YouTube videos and has been working with her since January 2016.
She trains 6 days a week with three days reserved for Pilates and the remaining three for the weight training, and she alternates these two workout routines. Her Pilates sessions usually last for an hour and every time she performs Pilates, Yasmin makes sure that it is a new routine. They use several different machines and props to keep her workout routine interesting.
She sometimes also likes to indulge in boxing sessions once in a while and perform kickboxing workouts. Plus, she regularly attends salsa dance classes when she is in Mumbai.
She starts her day with a glass of warm water with honey mixed in.
Her typical diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – She prefers two pieces of brown bread, two eggs, and a glass of fresh juice. Sometimes she replaces fresh juice with a protein shake.
- Lunch – 2 chapattis, some brown rice, with any vegetable or fish.
- Evening Snack – A cup of boiled corn with a protein shake.
She adds a salad to every meal. Plus, she stays away from fried and spicy food. To flush out toxins, she drinks a cup of green tea two times a day.
Kriti Sanon Favorite Things
- Food – Butter Chicken
- Directors, She Wants to Work With – Imtiaz Ali, Raju Hirani, Vikas Behl, Vishal Bhardwaj, and Karan Johar
- Bollywood Movies – Jab We Met, 3 Idiots, Hum Apke Hain Kaun, and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- Hollywood Movie Series – Twilight
- Superhero – Spiderman and Iron Man
- Song – Humma Humma from Bombay movie
Source – Food NDTV, The Talented Indian
Kriti Sanon Facts
- Before finding her feet in the movie industry, she was quite a successful model and had modeled in Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2010, Chennai International Fashion week and India International Jewelry Week.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / Bollywood Hungama / CC BY 3.0