|Aparshakti Khurana Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1987|
Aparshakti Khurana is an Indian actor, TV host, radio jockey, comedian, and singer who is popular for starring in films such as Dangal (2016), Badrinath Ki Dulhania (2017),
Stree (2018), Luka Chuppi (2019), Pati Patni Aur Woh (2019), etc. He has more than 100k followers on Twitter and more than 700k followers on Instagram.
- Delhi, India
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actor, Singer, Comedian, TV Host, Radio Jockey
- Father – P. Khurrana (Astrologer, Author)
- Mother – Poonam Khurrana (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Ayushmann Khurrana (Older Brother) (Actor, Singer, Television Host, Radio Jockey)
- Others – Tahira Kashyap (Sister-in-Law) (Writer, Director)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aparshakti has dated –
- Aakriti Ahuja (2014-Present) – Aparshakti got married to Aakriti Ahuja, the owner of LaFeria Events, on September 7, 2014. In June 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. They were blessed with a baby girl named Arzoie A. Khurana on August 27, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Indian and Burmese (on his mother’s side) ancestry.
Loud, booming laugh
Aparshakti has endorsed brands like –
- Hero Honda
Aparshakti Khurana Favorite Things
- Detox Coffee – Koffitox
- Food – Tandoori Chicken
- Movie – Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992)
- Comedy Film – Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983)
- Contestant On Bigg Boss 12 – Anup Jalota
- Color – Black
Aparshakti Khurana Facts
- He is very athletic and captained the Haryana U-19 cricket team during his school years.
- Aparshakti released his debut single Kudiye Ni in 2019. The music video was directed by his sister-in-law Tahira Kashyap.
- His celebrity crush is Shahid Kapoor.
- Aparshakti left his career in law to become a radio jockey.
- His debut film was the Aamir Khan starrer Dangal in 2016. As of early 2020, the sports drama is the highest-grossing Indian film with a revenue of more than ₹2,024 crores (US$311 million).
Featured Image by Miamiheat2014 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0