Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India
Disha Patani went to the Amity University in Lucknow to graduate with a Bachelor of Technology degree in computer science and engineering.
- Father – Jagdish Singh Patani
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Khushboo Patani (Older Sister)
TOABH Talent Management
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Disha Patani has dated
- Tiger Shroff (2016-Present) – Disha Patani started going out with Bollywood actor Tiger Shroff after having worked together in the music video of Befikra. Though they have avoided accepting that they are in a relationship, their numerous dates and appearances at private parties add substance to dating reports. In September 2016, their relationship was reportedly in trouble as Tiger’s mother wasn’t fond of Disha. However, in December 2016, Tiger kind off dispelled such notions.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall and svelte figure
- Cute smile
33-23.5-33 in or 84-60-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Disha Patani has starred in TV promotional campaigns for –
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Bubbly
- Imperial Blue’s ‘Men will be Men’ campaign
- Garnier Fructis
- Gionee Elife, etc.
Best Known For
Starring in the role of Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s girlfriend in the biopic, M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016).
She made her first film appearance in 2015 Telugu movie Loafer as Mouni.
Disha Patani leads a pretty active lifestyle that helps her keep her figure toned. She loves dancing and her social media feed is littered with her dance videos. Apart from that, she also regularly hits the gym and does yoga too.
In preparation for her role in Jackie Chan starrer Kung Fu Yoga (2017), she undertook martial arts training.
Disha Patani Favorite Things
- Wardrobe Must Haves – Well fitted shorts and cute little dress
- Beverage – Bubble Tea
- Movie – Barfi (2012)
- Actor – Ranbir Kapoor
Disha Patani Facts
- In 2013, she finished second at the Femina Miss India in Indore.
- In 2014, Disha was signed up to star in an adult comedy, No Sex Please, which was to be produced by Karan Johar. However, the movie was later shelved.
- Patani was set to make her Bollywood debut in Vanity Fair movie, co-produced by Karan Johar and Ekta Kapoor, but the production of the movie was canceled.
- Disha was selected to star opposite Tiger Shroff in the 2016 film Baaghi. But, she was replaced with Shraddha Kapoor by the producers.
- Connect with Disha Patani on Twitter and Instagram.