|Randeep Hooda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1976|
Randeep Hooda is an award-winning Indian actor who has given notable performances in films like Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai (2010), Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster (2011), Highway (2014), Sarbjit (2016), etc. He has more than 800k followers on Twitter, more than 3 million followers on Facebook, and more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Randeep Singh Hooda
Rohtak, Haryana, India
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Rohtak, Haryana, India
- Father – Ranbir Hooda (Medical Surgeon)
- Mother – Asha Devi Hooda (Social Worker)
- Siblings – Anjali Hooda Sangwan (Older Sister) (Doctor), Sandeep Hooda (Younger Brother) (Software Engineer)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Randeep has dated –
- Sushmita Sen (2007-2010)
- Neetu Chandra
- Lin Laishram
Race / Ethnicity
- Indian Terrain
Randeep Hooda Favorite Things
- Performance Of Himself – Laal Rang (2016)
- Foods – Sushi, Gajar Methi
- Sport – Short Jumping
Source – Scroll.in, CurlyTales.com
Randeep Hooda Facts
- In order to financially support himself while studying in Australia, he worked odd jobs such as waiter, taxi driver, car wash, etc.
- In the early 2000s, Randeep received a monthly payment of INR 35,000 from director Ram Gopal Varma for 3 years while awaiting his big Bollywood break in Varma’s eventually-shelved project, Ek.
- He turned down successful films like Rock On!! (2008) and Rang De Basanti (2006) as he was under contract with Ram Gopal Varma. The roles eventually went to Purab Kohli and Siddharth respectively.
- Randeep underwent a dramatic transformation between the shooting of his 2 films in 2016. After bulking up to portray a boxer in Do Lafzon Ki Kahani, he lost 28 kgs to achieve an emaciated look for his titular role in the biopic, Sarbjit.
- He was not the first choice to play Fateh Singh (Salman Khan‘s MMA coach) in Sultan (2016). The role was first offered to Sanjay Dutt.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0