|Lin Laishram Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lin Laishram is an Indian model, actor, theatre artist, and entrepreneur who has been cast in movies such as Mary Kom, Axone, Rangoon, Om Shanti Om, Umrika, and Ave Maria. In March 2017, she launched her jewelry line called Shamooo Sana.
Imphal, Manipur, India
Lin Laishram attended Stella Adler Studio of Acting, a prestigious acting school that was founded by actress and teacher Stella Adler.
Model, Actor, Theatre Artist, Entrepreneur
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lin Laishram has dated –
- Randeep Hooda – She has been linked with Randeep Hooda, an actor and equestrian best known for his work in the Hindi film industry.
Race / Ethnicity
Lin Laishram has served as the brand ambassador of New York based jewelry brand, Ozoru Jewelry.
Lin Laishram Facts
- She has represented her state in Miss North East.
- Lin Laishram became the first Manipuri model to appear on national television wearing a swimsuit. This led to controversies in her hometown.
- She has lived in New York and has also been a part of various modeling projects with renowned photographers, make-up artists, and stylists.
- She has also performed at the famous Prithvi Theatre in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Lin made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Om Kapoor’s Friend in the 2007 Hindi-language romantic fantasy comedy film, Om Shanti Om, starring Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, and Arjun Rampal.
- In 2014, she played the character named Bem-Bem in the Hindi-language biographical sports film, Mary Kom, which stars Priyanka Chopra in the lead role of the eponymous boxer.
- Alongside Sayani Gupta, Vinay Pathak, Dolly Ahluwalia, and Adil Hussain, Lin Laishram co-starred as Chanbi in the 2020 comedy-drama film titled Axone. The film follows Northeast Indian migrants in New Delhi who attempt to organize a wedding party.
Featured Image by Lin Laishram / Instagram