|Adain Bradley Quick Info
|6 ft 2 in
|Date of Birth
|May 7, 1998
Adain Bradley is an American actor who burst into the spotlight after portraying the role of Trev Brown in the TV show Riverdale (2017). He gained further popularity by appearing in various other programs on the small screen including The Bold and the Beautiful (2018-2019). He has also starred in numerous films like Butter (2020). Adain has accumulated more than 11k followers on Instagram.
Adain Edward Bradley
Salina, Saline County, Kansas, United States
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Kiara Barnes – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
He is of English descent on his father’s side of the family and of African-American including some Louisiana Creole descent on his mother’s side.
- Cheerful smile
- Tall stature
He has been featured in commercials for a number of labels such as the Pepsi Super Bowl.
Adain Bradley Favorite Things
- Character In Archie Comics – Betty, having himself wished to be Archie
Source – CGMagOnline.com
Adain Bradley Facts
- He shifted to York in England with his family when he was only 2 months old and was raised there. It was in York that he got the scope to indulge in his passion for acting by being involved in the stage, short films as well as commercials.
- Adain has recalled that when he was eight years old, his teacher in the drama class at school had observed that he was very good at acting and would keep motivating him to try it.
- He has recollected that after doing a couple of plays in his school, he had told his parents that he thoroughly enjoyed acting and craved to become an actor. The place he was from in York had a huge theatre where they were going to be doing a production of Bugsy Malone. He was only ten years old at the time and he went on to beat out 400 other contestants for the part in the musical.
- Bradley has revealed that his mother had eagerly allowed him to go for the audition for Bugsy Malone as he had always landed the lead roles in the dramas in his school and she wanted to also teach him rejection as young as possible.
- He has stated that he has had a lot of fun filming for Riverdale in Vancouver as he has loved Canada. He would manage to go downtown after his shooting was over. He has relished how Canada has seemed to be a lovely mix of England and America as it has the things he has been fond of about America, along with some of the culture and comforts with the British people.
- He has disclosed that his mother being an American, he had known of Archie Comics because of her. When he was doing the audition, and had told his mother that he was going out for Riverdale, she had got super excited and made him read all of them.
- Adain has stated that there were many funny moments on the set of Riverdale including one where he got to meet Shannon Purser who was playing Ethe. He had never watched Stranger Things, while everyone knew her as Barb from the drama series and referring to her with that moniker. He went on to introduce himself, confidently calling her as Barb. It was someone walking up to her after that and calling her Shannon, that made him question others what her real name was, when he had a good laugh realizing what he had done.
- He has been a big fan of the South African multinational fast casual chain Nando’s.
Featured Image by Adain / Instagram