|Jacqueline Scislowski Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 2000|
Jacqueline Scislowski is an American actress who is known for her portrayal of Zoey Reeves better known as the Yellow Beast Morphers Ranger in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.
Jacqueline Samantha Scislowski
The United States of America
From 2014 to 2017, Jacqueline attended Buffalo Grove High School. Later, in 2017, she went on to join the Independent Learning Academy until 2018.
From there, she went on to complete her schooling from an online program through the John Burroughs High School.
Actress, Dancer, Martial Artist
Jacqueline is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency, Brave Artists Management, and Platform.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish ancestry.
- Her beautiful eyes
- Slight cleft chin
Through her social media, Jacqueline has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, Zara, and Urban Outfitters.
Jacqueline Scislowski Favorite Things
- Episode On Power Rangers Beast Morphers – Hypnotic Halloween
Source – Comicbook
Jacqueline Scislowski Facts
- She was brought up in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
- Jacqueline was only 3 years old when she started taking an interest in acting and by the age of 5, she had already appeared in her first student film.
- Initially, she had started off her career with commercials and modeling.
- The first blockbuster film that she appeared in was Man of Steel in 2013, alongside the likes of actor Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, and Michael Shannon.
- After completing her high school diploma, Jacqueline relocated back to Los Angeles from Chicago in an effort to strengthen her acting career.
- One of the earliest posts that she uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on June 30, 2016.
- On Power Rangers Beast Morphers, she has worked with actor Rorrie D. Travis aka Red Ranger, and Jasmeet Baduwalia as Blue Ranger.
- She can speak Polish fluently.
- As a model, Jacqueline has appeared in the campaigns for various brands including American Girl and Kohl’s.
Featured Image By Jacqueline Scislowski / Instagram