|Arjun Rampal Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1972|
Arjun Rampal is an Indian actor, producer, screenwriter, model, entrepreneur, and television personality. He has received many accolades including Filmfare Award and the National Film Award. He is known for his roles in Don, Om Shanti Om, Rock On!!, Raajneeti, Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat, Moksha, Deewaanapan, Aankhen, The Last Lear, Housefull, Heroine, Kahaani 2, Daddy, and Paltan. He has a degree in Economics from the Hindu College, New Delhi. Arjun has a huge fan following of more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 5 million followers on Twitter.
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Arjun Rampal studied at the St. Patrick School in Devlali, Nashik, India. After that, he joined the Kodaikanal International School in the Palani Hills, Tamil Nadu, India. Later, he graduated from Hindu College, New Delhi with a degree in Economics.
Actor, Producer, Screenwriter, Model, Entrepreneur, Television Personality
- Father – Amarjeet Rampal (Worked in a factory)
- Mother – Gwen Rampal (Was a School Teacher)
- Siblings – Komal Rampal (Younger Sister)
- Others – Brigadier Gurdayal Singh (Maternal Grandfather), Kim Sharma (First Cousin) (Actress, Model), Adit (Nephew), Ameya (Niece), Rebecca (Niece)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Arjun Rampal has dated –
- Malini Ramani – Arjun was reportedly engaged to designer Malini Ramani in the past.
- Mehr Jesia – Arjun was in a relationship with supermodel Mehr Jesia. They tied the knot in 1998. They have 2 daughters together, Mahikaa Rampal (b. January 17, 2002), and Myra Rampal (b. June 2005). However, on May 28, 2018, the couple publicly announced their separation.
- Gabriella Demetriades – Arjun later began a relationship with South African model and actress Gabriella Demetriades. In April 2019, Arjun announced Gabriella’s pregnancy on his social media account. In July 2019, the couple welcomed their first child together, son Arik. This was Arjun’s 3rd child. In April 2023, it was revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together. On July 20, 2023, they were blessed with a baby boy.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
He has Brahmin ancestry on his father’s side and has Sikh and Dutch ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Toned physique
- Dimpled smile
- Strong jawline
- Tall height
Arjun Rampal has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Nivea Men
- Galaxy Chocolate
- KILLER Jeans
Best Known For
His numerous roles in films including Raajneeti (2010) as Prithviraj Pratap, Don (2006) as Jasjit, Om Shanti Om (2007) as Mukesh “Mike” Mehra, Rock On!! (2008) as Joseph “Joe” Mascarenhas, Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat (2001) as Gaurav Saxena, Deewaanapan (2001) as Suraj Saxena, and Aankhen (2002) as Arjun Verma
In 2001, he made his theatrical film debut in the romantic-drama film Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat as Gaurav Saxena.
First TV Show
In 2005, he made his first TV show appearance on the talk show Koffee with Karan.
Arjun Rampal works out regularly. He works out 5-6 days a week for at least an hour in the gym. To keep himself motivated, he often combines his workout routine with other physical activities like cycling, jogging, walking, and swimming. He emphasized that it is more critical to develop stamina than a muscular body.
As for his diet, he takes 5 meals a day based on his physical needs and workout regime. He prefers eating homemade meals rather than eating out. Arjun prefers having his last meal of the day before 9 PM, to allow the digestive system to do its work. He also drinks plenty of water to stay hydrated and maintain the energy level.
His typical diet plan is as follows –
- Breakfast – A juice comprising of fruits, oats, and flaxseed; or six-egg-white scramble or an omelet with smoked salmon filling
- Lunch – Tandoori chicken, bajra roti, spinach sauteed, and yellow dal
- Dinner – Soup or salad
Arjun Rampal Favorite Things
- Holiday Destinations – London, New York, Paris, Thailand, and the Mediterranean
- Holiday Pastime – Playing video games with his daughters, going for walks as a family and taking pictures
- TV Shows – House of Cards (2013-2018), Game of Thrones (2011-2019)
- City – New York
- Fragrance – Creed, Diptyque, Jo Malone, Alive
- Café – LPQ
- Motto – Just do it
- Designers – Rohit Bal and Tarun Tahiliani
Arjun Rampal Facts
- When he was growing up, his parents separated, and he went to live with his mother.
- His maternal grandfather is known to have designed the first artillery gun for the Indian Army after independence.
- He began his modeling career during his college days.
- In 1994, he was proclaimed Society‘s “Face of the Year”.
- He has acted with his cousin, Kim Sharma in the film Yakeen (2005).
- Arjun is obsessed with sunglasses.
- The one thing he doesn’t like about going on holidays is the chaos and hassles at the airport.
- He loves traveling.
- As a child, he either wanted to join the army or become a merchant navy as he thought those two professions involve the most traveling.
- He prefers workouts than massages to de-stress.
- His IT tools include his MacBook, iPhone, iPad, Traktor for spinning, Final Draft for scripting, Final Cut Pro for editing, Go Pro for filming and Kindle for reading.
- He gets his daily dose of news from the internet as he hardly watches TV or reads newspapers.
- In a car, 90 percent time he is in the driver’s seat, 9 percent time upfront seated next to the driver, and 1 percent time in the back seat only if he is watching a film.
- On a plane, he prefers to eat, drink nice red wine if available, and take a deep sleep.
- On off days, he likes to cook spaghetti carbonara.
- He prefers the beach more than the mountains.
- In 2012, Times of India voted him as the “Most Desirable Man” of India, surpassing 49 other men that included actors, politicians, and sportsmen.
- In 2012, he had been associated with Percept Limited launched “Lost Festival”.
- He was involved with a PETA campaign to ban horse-drawn carriages in Mumbai in 2013.
- In 2008, he started a luxury night club named Lap in New Delhi and hosted many DJs and musicians like Lady Gaga, and the Formula 1 after-parties. The club shut down in 2016.
- He has contributed as a producer and screenwriter for the film Daddy (2017) in which he plays the role of a gangster-turned-politician Arun Gawli.
- His role models from the film industry include Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Dev Anand, and Amitabh Bachchan.
- He has been featured in many magazines including Man’s World, Gentlemen’s Quarterly, RollingStone, Cosmopolitan, and Hi! Blitz, among others.
- In April 2021, it was revealed that he had been tested positive for COVID-19.
- In March 2023, Arjun’s daughter Myra made her runway debut at Dior‘s pre-fall fashion show in Mumbai.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / www.bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY-3.0