|Gabriella Demetriades Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 8, 1987|
Gabriella Demetriades is a South African model and actress who had made headlines after being crowned as the winner of the Miss Indian Premier League Bollywood contest in 2009.
Gqeberha, South Africa
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Gabriella had studied at the University of South Africa in Sunnyside, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Father – Kyriacos Demetriades
- Mother – Kia Demetriades
- Siblings – Agisilaos Demetriades (Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gabriella has dated –
- Shiv Burman
- Arjun Rampal – Gabriella and Indian actor Arjun Rampal started dating one another shortly after Arjun had separated from supermodel Mehr Jesia in 2018, with whom he had 2 children Mahikaa Rampal (b. January 17, 2002) and Myra Rampal (b. June 2005). In April 2019, Arjun took to social media to announce Gabriella’s pregnancy with his son Arik who was born on July 18, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Thick eyebrows
- Fuller lips
Through her social media, Gabriella has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Rowing Blazers, Revolve, Jacquemus, Sporty & Rich, and vVyom.
She has also appeared in the commercials for several brands such as Micromax, HRX, Axe, and Nissan.
Gabriella Demetriades Favorite Things
- Top Of June 2020 – Satin cream-colored top
Source – Instagram
Gabriella Demetriades Facts
- She was raised in Gqeberha
- Gabriella is a huge admirer of actor Shah Rukh Khan and also stated once that she would like for him to teach her to cook lamb korma.
- She first came into the limelight while present at a match between Deccan Chargers and Rajasthan Royals in 2009.
- Gabriella has made cameo appearances in several films such as Sonali Cable (2014) and Oopiri (2016).
- In January 2012, Gabriella was featured on the cover of FHM Magazine. Other than that, she was also featured in their list of “100 Sexiest Women In The World”.
- Gabriella started her luxury clothing line Deme by Gabriella in 2012.
- She was featured in singer and songwriter Aditya Narayan‘s Tu Hi Pyar Hai in 2014.
- Gabriella had once stated that she had succumbed to body shaming while in the fashion industry.
- Her workout regime consists of a mix of HIIT (high-intensity interval training), yoga, Pilates, walking, and running. She also prefers to not consume alcohol and instead takes plenty of vitamin c and sleeps as much as she can.
- Following the raid of Gabriella and Arjun Rampal’s home in Bandra by the Narcotics Control Bureau in late 2020, in connection with a drug case leading to Bollywood drugs probe in Sushant Singh Rajput‘s death in June 2020, it was believed that her brother Agisilaos Demetriades who at the time had been residing in Pune was part of a large drug syndicate and was in touch with Sushant’s ex-girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty and her brother Showik Chakraborty.
Featured Image By Gabriella Demetriades / Instagram