|Mehr Jesia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1968|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mehr Jesia is an Indian beauty pageant titleholder, producer, and supermodel who is a former Miss India titleholder.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Mehr studied at J.B. Vachha Girls High School, Mumbai.
Beauty Pageant Titleholder, Supermodel, Producer
- Father – Homi Jesia (Airhost, Model)
- Mother – Vera Jesia (Airhostess)
- Siblings – Avan Jesia (Sister)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mehr has dated –
- Arjun Rampal (1998-2018) – Mehr tied the knot with Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal in 1998. Together, the couple has two daughters named Mahikaa Rampal (b. January 17, 2002) and Myra Rampal (b. June 2005). They announced their separation in a joint statement after 20 years of marriage on May 28, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Towering physical appearance
Mehr Jesia Facts
- She was brought up in a Parsi family in Dadar Parsi Colony.
- Mehr began her modeling career sometime in the 1980s and won her first beauty pageant at the 1986 Femina Miss India title.
- After her win at Femina Miss India in 1986, she became a supermodel alongside the likes of Madhu Sapre, Feroze Gujral, Shyamolie Verma, and Anna Bredmeyer.
- Aside from modeling, Mehr also dabbled as a producer and went on to produce the rom-com film I See You (2006), with actor, model, film producer, and television personality Arjun Rampal under their production company Chasing Ganesha. The film starred actors Rampal, Vipasha Agarwal, Sonali Kulkarni, and Boman Irani.
- Before becoming a model, Mehr took interest in various sports including swimming and badminton to name a few.
Featured Image By (Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0)