|Kim Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 21, 1980|
Kim Sharma is an Indian actress and model who is best known for her work in films such as Mohabbatein (2000), Tum Se Achcha Kaun Hai (2002), Kehtaa Hai Dil Baar Baar (2002), Tom, Dick, and Harry (2006), Chhodon Naa Yaar (2007), and Yagam (2010). She has acted in films made in multiple languages including Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.
Kim Michelle Sharma
Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kim had attended a boarding school in Panchgani, a hill station southeast of Mumbai.
- Father – Her father is a businessman.
- Siblings – She has 3 sisters.
- Others – Arjun Rampal (First Cousin) (Actor, Model, Film Producer, TV Personality)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim has dated –
- Jugal Hansraj (2000)
- VJ Yudi (2000-2003)
- Yuvraj Singh (2004-2007)
- Carlos Marín (2008-2010)
- Ali Punjani (2010-2016) – Kim had married Kenya-based business tycoon Ali Punjani in 2010. Ali was just coming off a divorce from his first wife with whom he had had 3 children. Kim and Ali had eventually parted ways in 2016. During her time in Kenya, she had developed an interest in the hospitality business and had even worked for a while as a hotelier.
- Arjun Khanna (2017-2018)
- Harshvardhan Rane (2018-2019)
- Leander Paes (2021-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
- Has a mole at the top of her nose
Kim has been featured in the TV commercials of several popular brands and products including –
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- TATA Safari (SUV)
- Fair & Lovely
- Clean & Clear (facewash)
She has also served as the brand ambassador of the American skincare brand Olay.
Kim Sharma Facts
- Kim, after completing her 10th-grade studies at a boarding school in Panchgani, had returned to her hometown of Ahmednagar. However, coming from a boarding school where most of the girls were from abroad, living and studying in a general day school in Ahmednagar had come as a culture shock to her. She had then decided that she would not extend her studies beyond the 12th grade.
- Her breakthrough in the entertainment industry came when she was spotted by a casting director while she was on a trip to Delhi. The casting director had offered her an audition for a TV commercial for a major toothpaste brand. She had attended the audition and was selected for the commercial which had opened the doors for her to feature in several other TV commercials.
- She had caused a major stir in 2006 when she had accused a photographer named Vikram Bawa, during a photoshoot for a men’s magazine, of using a blower fan to display more skin than she was willing to.
- Her hobbies/interests include reading and traveling.
- An avid animal lover, she also owns a pet dog.
Featured Image by Kim Sharma / Instagram