|Jugal Hansraj Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1972|
Jugal Hansraj is an Indian actor, author, and filmmaker who started his career as a child artist in the 1983 drama film Masoom. He has since been a part of various films which include the likes of Hum Pyar Tumhi Se Kar Baithe, Mohabbatein, Salaam Namaste, Jhutha Sach, Karma, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Pyaar Impossible!, Kahaani 2: Durga Rani Singh, The Don, Loha, Sultanat, Hukumat, Aa Gale Lag Jaa, Papa Kehte Hai, Gudgudee, Soggadu, Aaja Nachle, Roadside Romeo, and Shiv Shastri Balboa. Moreover, his television credits include having been cast in shows such as Karishma – The Miracles of Destiny, Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Mismatched, and Rishta.com.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actor, Author, Filmmaker
- Father – Pravin Hansraj (July 24, 1938 – January 28, 2014) (Cricketer, Played 9 first-class matches for the Saurashtra cricket team between 1963 and 1966)
- Siblings – Sunil Hansraj (Older Brother)
- Others – Chetan Hansraj (Cousin) (Actor, Dancer, Television Personality)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $5 Million.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jugal Hansraj has dated –
- Kim Sharma (2000) – He reportedly had a fling with actor and model Kim Sharma in the year 2000.
- Jasmine Dhillon (2014-Present) – He got married to Jasmine Dhillon (an NRI investment banker from New York) in July 2014. The duo has been blessed with a son.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
he has done endorsement work for many brands such as Vicks Vaporub, Saffola, and Nutramul.
Jugal Hansraj Facts
- He made his first film appearance as Rahul Malhotra (DK’s son by Bhavana) in the Hindi film Masoom in 1983. An adaptation of the 1980 novel Man, Woman and Child by Erich Segal, Jugal co-starred in the film alongside Naseeruddin Shah, Shabana Azmi, and Urmila Matondkar.
- He was seen as Suraj (a poor boy raised by his uncle Mamtaram) in the 1994 Hindi language romantic thriller film Aa Gale Lag Jaa.
- Jugal Hansraj co-starred as Rohit Dixit in the 1996 Hindi romantic drama film Papa Kahte Hain.
- He was seen as Sameer Sharma (Sanjana’s love interest and a student at Gurukul) in the 2000 Hindi-language musical romantic fantasy film Mohabbatein, starring Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Aishwarya Rai.
- He made a special appearance as Mohit Sachdev (Rohan’s friend) in the Hindi-language family drama film Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… in 2001. The film became one of the highest-grossing Indian films.
- From 2003 to 2004, he appeared as Kunal (Sameer’s son) in the Sahara One show Karishma – The Miracles of Destiny.
- Alongside Tarun and Aarthi Agarwal, Jugal Hansraj co-starred as Chandu in the Telugu-language romance film Soggadu in 2005.
- Along with Madhuri Dixit, Konkona Sen Sharma, Akshaye Khanna, and Kunal Kapoor, he co-starred as Sanjay Mehra (Laila’s brother) in the Hindi-language dance film Aaja Nachle in 2007.
- Jugal Hansraj wrote and directed the 2008 3D computer-animated musical romantic comedy film Roadside Romeo. This film marked his directorial debut.
- He brought to life the character of Mohit Dewan (Minnie’s uncle) in the Hindi-language thriller film Kahaani 2: Durga Rani Singh (or simply Kahaani 2). The film serves as a spiritual sequel to the 2012 film Kahaani and stars Arjun Rampal and Vidya Balan in lead roles.
- Jugal Hansraj’s debut novel Cross Connection: The Big Circus Adventure was published in 2017.
- He played the role of Rishi’s father in the Hindi-language coming-of-age romantic drama web series Mismatched in 2020. Based on Sandhya Menon’s 2017 novel When Dimple Met Rishi, the show stars Prajakta Koli, Rohit Saraf, Rannvijay Singha, and Vidya Malvade.
Featured Image by FilmAdda / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0