|Sting Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1959|
Sting is a legendary professional wrestler, author, entertainer, and actor who retired from the WWE on April 2, 2016. He is considered to be one of the greatest performers in the history of the WCW. He also has a huge fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 800k followers on Twitter, and more than 1.5 million followers on Facebook.
Blade Runner Flash, Blade Runner Sting, Sting
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
He trained under the watchful eye of retired wrestler Red Bastien and Rick Bassman.
Author, Entertainer, Actor, Wrestler
- Siblings – Jeff Borden (Brother)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
110 kg or 242.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sting’s name has been linked with –
- Sue Borden (1986-2010) – The couple has a son named Garrett Lee and Steve, Jr. as well as a daughter named Gracie (b. 2000).
- Sabine Glenn (2015-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- He would paint his face in either white or red during his active wrestling career.
- Sports medium length hairstyle
He was featured in the 1999 commercial for Sprite.
- He was brought up in Southern California.
- During his high school years, he played football and basketball competitively.
- His passion for wrestling began to rise after he visited a World Wrestling Federation event which was being held at Los Angeles and saw the professional wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, The Iron Sheik, The British Bulldogs, and André the Giant.
- According to the WWE Network, Sting has most WCW pay-per-view appearances.
- Sting is the only WCW World Champion to sport war paint as a mask.
- He has competed in 3 different WCW pay-per-view wrestling events.
- Sting has defeated 9 “WWE World Heavyweight Championship” titleholders.
- In 1992, Sting was presented with Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s “Most Popular Wrestler of the Year” award.
- On March 11, 1993, he became the first wrestler to become the “WCW World Champion” outside the United States and Japan.
- He is the first wrestler to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2016.
- During the 1980s, he was a user of anabolic steroids.
- He was featured in the 1989 music video of Fire in the Hole by Lȧȧz Rockit.
- In August 1998, Sting confessed to his ex-wife Sue about adultery, substance abuse, and alcohol addiction in order to become a reborn Christian.
- Sting has appeared in various films and TV shows such as The Encounter (2011) and Super Force (1990-1992).
- On December 1, 2004, he published his debut book, Moment Of Truth.
Featured Image By Miguel Discart / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0