|Cameron Boyce Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1999|
|Date of Death
||July 6, 2019|
Cameron Boyce was an American actor who began his career as a child actor in films like Mirrors and Eagle Eye and had later portrayed roles like Carlos in Descendants, Jake in Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Conor in Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything, and Luke Ross in Jessie. He had also appeared in numerous other films and TV shows such as Grown Ups, Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer, Runt, General Hospital: Night Shift, Shake It Up, Liv and Maddie, Bunk’d, Spider-Man, and Mrs. Fletcher. For his acting skills, he was honored with several awards such as the Young Artist Award and Daytime Emmy Award.
Cameron was born on May 28, 1999.
Cameron died at the age of 20 on July 6, 2019, due to a problem caused by his in-progress medical condition.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Cameron went to Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies in San Fernando Valley.
- Father – Victor Boyce
- Mother – Libby Boyce
- Siblings – Maya Boyce (Younger Sister)
- Others – Jo Ann (Allen) Boyce (Paternal Grandmother)
Cameron was signed with Osbrink Talent Agency.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Cameron Boyce had dated –
- Sofia Carson – RUMOR
- Peyton List (2012-2015) – Jessie‘s co-stars Cameron Boyce and Peyton List dated for more than two years from November 2012 to April 2015.
- Madison Pettis (2013) – Boyce was RUMORed to have had a fling with actress Madison Pettis in 2013.
- Sophie Reynolds – Cameron was linked with actress Sophie Reynolds since 2015. They often shared their pictures on social media.
- Brenna D’Amico (2015-2017) – He started dating his Descendants co-star, Brenna D’Amico, in 2015. The couple went out for around 2 years before breaking up in 2017.
- Paulina Char (2019) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He had Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on his mother’s side while he was of African-American descent on his mother’s side.
His shoe size was speculated to be 9 (US).
Cameron had appeared in TV commercials for Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, Subaru (2008), Kellogg’s Fruit Loops Cereal (2009), Domyos (2010), Lunchables (2010), American Red Cross’s Pillowcase Project, Burger King’s Marvel Superheroes, Walgreens, Charter Cable, Bisquick Shake N Pour, and numerous others.
Best Known For
- Playing Luke Ross in the Disney Channel sitcom Jessie
- Playing the role as Connor in Disney XD’s live-action comedy series Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything
Cameron made his film debut with the 2008 supernatural horror film Mirrors for his role as Michael Carson.
First TV Show
He had a recurring role in 2008 in the Soapnet prime time serial General Hospital: Night Shift where he played the role as Michael ‘Stone’ Cates Jr. in only 7 episodes.
Cameron Boyce Favorite Things
- Japanese Food – Sushi
- Dance Style – Break
- Hobby – Playing Basketball
- Starbucks Drink – Tall Mocha Frappuccino
Cameron Boyce Facts
- Boyce was a part of the breakdance crew “X Mob” with 4 of his friends.
- He had a dog, named, Cienna.
- He got to play different characters on TV. That is what was his favorite part about being a Disney character.
- He never felt stage fright.
- He wanted to try skydiving.
- While alive, he liked to have coffee but in the form of ice cream.
- In Hubie Halloween (2020) movie starring Adam Sandler, Cameron has been given tribute towards the end of the film, as he was supposed to be there in the film.
- After his death in 2019, a nonprofit organization was founded in Los Angeles called The Cameron Boyce Foundation, which provides young people artistic and creative outlets as alternatives.