|Diego Martin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Diego Martin is a Spanish actor who became a household name with his work on television shows like Policías, en el corazón de la calle (2000-2003), Velvet (2014-2016), and Élite (2021), etc. He has more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Diego Martín Gabriel
Diego was enrolled at a college to study law; however, he dropped out before graduating to follow his passion for acting.
- Siblings – Jacobo Martin (Brother) (Actor)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Diego Martin has dated –
- He is happily married to an unidentified woman and is the father of 2 daughters.
Race / Ethnicity
However, his hair has more of a salt-and-pepper look due to his advancing age.
- Deep-set eyes
- Dapper dressing sense
Diego has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Maison Bonnet
- The Seëlk
- Camiseria Burgos
- Galea Bespoke
- Baudoin & Lange
- B Corner
- Les Belles Heures
Diego Martin Favorite Things
- Champagne – Pol Roger
- Restaurant In Madrid – Sacha
- Restaurant In Paris – Le Bon Saint Pourçain
- Food – Gazpacho (cold soup made from raw vegetables)
- Spot In Gran Via – Fine Arts Circle (Círculo de Bellas Artes)
- TV Series In 2021 – 3rd season of Succession
- Scent – Fireplace
- Clothing Brand – Drake’s
Diego Martin Facts
- His grandfather was the esteemed poet and author, Francisco Javier Martín Abril.
- Diego was born in Madrid, but he considers Valladolid as his hometown as he feels a deep connection with the culture and lifestyle of the Spanish city.
- He feels that the song, Pongamos Que Hablo de Sabina by Joaquin Sabina encapsulates the vibe of Madrid perfectly.
- According to Diego, if Madrid were a drink, it would be a draught beer.
Featured Image by Ruben Ortega / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0