|Ana Mena Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ana Mena is a Spanish singer, musician, actor, reality television personality, and judge who has been a part of a variety of projects which include several shows and movies such as Qué vida más triste, My Camp Rock, Supercharly, Como alas al viento, Vive cantando, Tu cara me suena, Journey to a Mother’s Room, Welcome to Eden, Idol Kids, The Resistance, The Skin I Live In, and Marisol, la pelicula. As a musician, she has released a number of tracks and albums like Bellodrama, Index, No Soy Como Tú Crees, Loco Como Yo, Se Fue, Ahora Lloras Tú (ft. CNCO), Mentira (ft. RK), Ya Es Hora (with Becky G and De La Ghetto), Pa’ Dentro (ft. Sean Kingston), El Chisme (with Nio Garcia and Emilia Mernes), Ahí (with Thalía), Como El Agua (Remix) (with Omar Montes), Solo (with Omar Montes and Maffio), Un bacio all’improvviso (with Rocco Hunt), Música Ligera, Sol y Mar (with Federico Rossi), Quiero Decirte (with Abraham Mateo), Mezzanotte / Las 12 (solo or Spanish version with Belinda Peregrín Schüll), Me He Pillao x Ti (ft. Natalia Lacunza), Un Clásico, Acquamarina (ft. Gué Pequeno), and Melodia Criminal (with Fred De Palma).
Ana Mena Rojas
Estepona (Málaga), Andalucia, Spain
Singer, Musician, Actor, Reality Television Personality, Judge
Pop, Dance Pop
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ana Mena has dated –
- Iván Villa – She was romantically involved with dancer Iván Villa in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often dyed her hair in shades such as ‘blonde’, etc.
Ana Mena has done endorsement work for many brands which include the likes of Maybelline NY España, Samsung España, etc.
Ana Mena Facts
- Between 2008 and 2010, she appeared as Sara in the comedy series Qué vida más triste (Spanish: ‘What a sad life!’).
- In 2011, Ana Mena was cast as Young Norma Ledgard in the thriller and melodrama hybrid film The Skin I Live In (Spanish: La piel que habito). The film stars Antonio Banderas, Elena Anaya, Marisa Paredes, Jan Cornet, and Roberto Álamo.
- On May 11, 2018, Ana Mena released her debut album titled Index via Sony Spain and it peaked at #9 on the Spanish Albums (PROMUSICAE) chart.
- She brought to life the character of Bea in the Spanish-French drama film Journey to a Mother’s Room (Spanish: Viaje al cuarto de una madre) in 2018.
- In 2022, she started playing the role of Judith (Zoa’s best friend) in the thriller drama television series Welcome to Eden (Spanish: Bienvenidos a Edén).
- Ana Mena’s 2nd studio album Bellodrama was released on March 24, 2023, through Sony Music Spain and its tracklist consists of Lentamente, Bebé (with Dejota2021), Un Clásico, Me He Pillao x Ti (with Natalia Lacunza), Llorando en la Disco, Mañana Dios Dirá, Ben & Jerry’s, Un Millón de Lunas, Rojo Amanecer, Me Enamoro, Mentirás (with Ir Sais), Las 12 (with Belinda), A Un Paso de la Luna (with Rocco Hunt), Música Ligera, and Se Iluminaba (with Fred De Palma). The album peaked at #1 on the Spanish Albums (PROMUSICAE) chart and Asier Duque of Flooxer wrote that “Bellodrama is a piece that gathers all the aspects that make Ana Mena nowadays a unique and recognizible artist,” and called the album “the perfect mix between the music of Spain, Italy and Latin America.”
- As a featured artist, Ana Mena has been a part of songs like Dama y Vagabundo by Bromas Aparte, No soy el mismo by Xriz, Quiero by Critica y Saik, Me Quedo by Nil Moliner, D’estate non vale and Una volta ancora by Fred De Palma.
Featured Image by Pedro J Pacheco / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0