|Đức Phúc Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Đức Phúc is a well-known Vietnamese pop singer whose career skyrocketed after he was elected as the winner of The Voice Vietnam in 2015. From there, he went on to release a number of hit tracks that include Anh Nắng Của Anh, Cũng Dành Thôi, and Thương Nhau Nhé.
Nguyễn Đức Phúc
Đức Phúc studied at the National University of Civil Engineering in Hanoi, Vietnam in the past. After that, he went on to attend the Van Lang University where he studied Industrial Fine Arts.
- Father – Nguyen Van Trung
- Mother – Pham Hong Yen
- Siblings – Quang Ha (Younger Brother)
V-Pop, Pop, R&B
He has released his music with various record labels including Sony Music Entertainment Hong Kong Ltd., Unicorn Viet Nam, Yin Yang Media, and iM VNPop.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Vietnamese descent.
However, he prefers to dye his hair “blonde”.
- His pale white skin tone
- Thick eyebrows
- Chiseled jawline
Through his social media, Đức has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- Dr. Martens
- Calvin Klein
Đức Phúc Facts
- He was raised alongside his older brother in Hanoi.
- While attending the Van Lang University, Đức decided to pause his studies to focus on building a music career.
- Đức Phúc is the first in his family to have built a successful career in the entertainment industry.
- His passion for singing comes from the family karaoke night performances.
- Đức’s first big break came after he qualified for The Voice Vietnam in 2015, as he had previously been disqualified from both Vietnam Idol and Vietnam’s Got Talent in the past.
- After getting the attention of all 4 judges on The Voice Vietnam, Đức chose to go with pop singer Mỹ Tâm. However, his win on the show did not come easy, as he had been the center of criticism for not being worthy of the title.
- Đức Phúc released his debut single titled Chỉ một câu in 2019. Since then, he has released more than 2 dozen tracks that include Bản thân, Giấu mặt, and Ánh nắng của anh.
- In 2015, he was presented with the Vietnamese Song Award for “People’s Choice”.
- On September 24, 2015, he joined the YouTube community with his channel ĐỨC PHÚC OFFICIAL. It mostly features videos of vlogs, dance, song covers, and original music video releases.
Featured Image By Đức Phúc / Instagram