Adam Richard Sandler
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Adam went to Manchester Central High School in Manchester, New Hampshire.
In 1988, he graduated from New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts.
Actor, comedian, film producer, screenwriter, musician
- Father – Stanley Sandler (Electrical Engineer) (1935-2003)
- Mother – Judy (Nursery School Teacher)
- Siblings – Elizabeth Sandler (Sister), Scott Sandler (Brother), Valerie Sandler (Sister)
Sander is signed with Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
He has released his studio albums via Warner Bros.
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
86 kg or 190 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Sandler dated –
- Margaret Rudin (1992-1993) – He started dating cosmetics executive Margaret Rudin in 1992. He even engaged her, but it was all called off in 1993.
- Juliette Lewis (1994) – In 1994, he dated actress and singer, Juliette Lewis.
- Alicia Silverstone (1996) – For a month, from March 1996 to April 1996, he dated actress Alicia Silverstone who is 10 years his junior. Alicia’s reps tried to hide the relationship, but couldn’t.
- Jacqueline Samantha Titone (1999-Present) – He started dating model and actress, Jackie Sandler when he met her on the set of Big Daddy (1999). After dating for three years, the couple got engaged in June 2002. Just after a year, the wedding day came. They wed on June 22, 2003. Together, they have two daughters, Sadie Madison Sandler (b. 2006) and Sunny Madeline Sandler (b. 2008).
Race / Ethnicity
He has Russian Jewish ancestry due to his parents.
Often plays role in the movies, which has bad temper.
Adam Sandler’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 38 in or 96.5 cm
Adam Sandler has appeared in an NBA commercial.
Best Known For
His roles in the films like Billy Madison (1995), Happy Gilmore (1996), The Wedding Singer (1998), Mr. Deeds (2002), Reign Over Me (2007) and others.
Adam released his debut studio album They’re All Gonna Laugh at You! in 1993 via Warner Bros. This comedy album consists of 22 tracks and was certified as 2x Platinum.
Adam starred in his debut film, a comedy film, Going Overboard released in 1989 for his role as Schecky Moskowitz. He also co-wrote the script of the film.
First TV Show
From 1987 to 1988, Sandler appeared in the sitcom The Cosby Show for his role as Smitty in 4 episodes.
For his 2008 movie You Don’t Mess with the Zohan, he took the help of celebrity trainer, Duffy Gaver to get ripped. Duffy is the one who has trained Brad Pitt in Troy, Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man, and others.
They together had to do a lot of exercises and Duffy had to work on Adam’s body quite a lot as he was not in his best shape. Sometimes, Adam was picking heavy weight with low reps, and the other day, they were picking light weights and high number of reps.
Check out Duffy’s interview with BodyBuilding.com.
Adam Sandler Favorite Things
- Cartoon Character – SpongeBob SquarePants
- Baseball Team – New York Yankees
- Bands – Van Halen, Styx, The Police
Source – IMDb, TeenInk.com
Adam Sandler Facts
- Both parents of Adam are Russian immigrants.
- He was born in Brooklyn (New York) but was raised in Manchester (New Hampshire) as he relocated there at the age of 6.
- In 2007, he donated $2,100 to former New York City Republican mayor’s presidential campaign.
- Adam founded movies and TV series production company called “Happy Madison Productions” in 1999.
- He has properties in Florida, Los Angeles, and New York City.
- Adam had English bulldogs, named, Motzaball, and Meatball. Now, he owns another bulldog, named, Babu.
- For the Collateral (2004) movie, Adam was first considered for the role of Jamie Foxx.
- Again during Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005), he was considered for the role of Willy Wonka, which later went to Johnny Depp.
- Adam shares the birthday with Hugh Grant.
- When he was studying at New York University, his teachers were not sure of his success.
- It is said that he never writes his jokes for the stand-up comedy.
- He used to play basketball in his childhood. He was such a fan of the game that he used to play basketball in the shooting breaks on the sets.
- During pandemic quarantine in 2020, Adam passed his time by watching the comedy series Modern Family along with his daughters.
- Adam was the 9th highest-paid actor of 2020 as per Forbes with $41 million in earnings. The #1 spot was held by Dwayne Johnson.