|Jaden Hossler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 2001|
Jaden Hossler is an American social media personality and TikTok star who has accumulated immense fame through his TikTok videos and the pictures that he has uploaded on Instagram. He has worked with several talented artists of the entertainment industry and has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 10 million fans on TikTok, and more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Personality, TikTok Star
- Mother – Amy Denae Hossler (Speaker, Writer)
- Siblings – Haley Hossler (Sister)
Jaden Hossler is represented by Vivid Management, Talent Agency, Brea, Orange County, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jaden Hossler has dated –
- Mads Lewis (2019-2020, 2020-Present) – In late 2019, Jaden started dating social media star, Madison Lewis. They split in February 2020. However, later in July 2020, they were founding getting cozy while boating with friends. During Halloween, Jaden posted pictures of them together on his Instagram. Finally, in November 2020, they confirmed their relationship by kissing at Saddle Ranch.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned body
- Pierced ears
Jaden Hossler has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of NASCAR.
Best Known For
- His popularity on TikTok on which he uploads engaging videos that are often musical
- Posting his videos and pictures on Instagram
- Having amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 10 million fans on TikTok, and more than 2 million followers on Twitter
He has maintained a well-toned physique by working out on a regular basis and he often uploads his shirtless pictures on Instagram to keep his fans updated as well.
Jaden Hossler Facts
- He is very close to his mother and she has often appeared in his TikTok videos.
- He can play the ukulele and loves singing as well.
- Jaden Hossler started his Instagram journey by sharing a picture of a beautiful piece of art on his feed on July 21, 2016.
- He has collaborated with artists such as Avani Gregg and Gustavo Bonfim.
- In December 2020, he was accused of being racist and homophobic after fans found 2 of his older social media posts on Twitter. However, his sister Haley defended him from such allegations. Ultimately, he deactivated his Twitter account.
Featured Image by Jaden Hossler / Instagram