|Billie Eilish Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 2001|
Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell is an American singer and songwriter who started her career at a young age. At just 11, she was writing the songs. Her big brother Finneas was a help to her at the starting of her career as he was already singing and performing the songs with a band. After releasing her song Ocean Eyes in November 2016, she got some exposure and ultimately, fan following. This helped her kickstart her career in music.
Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell
Los Angeles, California, United States
Billie Eilish’s parents decided to homeschool her along with her older brother Finneas.
- Father – Patrick O’Connell
- Mother – Maggie Baird (Actress, Musician, Songwriter)
- Siblings – Finneas O’Connell (Older Brother) (Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Actor)
Billie Eilish is managed by Danny Rukasin and Brandon Goodman of Working Group Management.
She is also represented by Tom Windish and Sara Bollwinkel of Paradigm Agency.
Vocals, Guitar, Ukulele, Keyboard
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
Billie has once claimed her height as 5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm during a Vanity Fair interview. But, that claim seems to be untrue.
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘platinum blonde’, ‘silver’, etc.
- Platinum blonde dyed hair
- Her unique fashion sense which is characterized by baggy silhouetted clothes.
- Often wears a gold wristwatch
- Loves wearing thick gold chains
Billie Eilish has appeared in a commercial for Apple Music in 2017.
Best Known For
The immense popularity of her single Ocean Eyes, which made her a social media sensation and helped her grab the attention of the music industry. It also helped her get a record deal from Interscope Records. The song was eventually released worldwide in November 2016 through Interscope and Darkroom.
As a Singer
In August 2017, she released her debut EP, Don’t Smile at Me.
First TV Show
In 2017, Billie Eilish made her first TV show appearance as herself in the comedy talk show, The Late Late Show with James Corden.
Billie Eilish Favorite Things
- Inspirations – Tyler, The Creator, Drake, Earl Sweatshirt, Big Sean, Childish Gambino, Aurora, A$AP Rocky, and Lana Del Rey
- Fashion Brands – Fendi, Gucci, Off-White, Golf Wang
- Horror Movie – The Babadook
- Horror TV Series – The Walking Dead, American Horror Story
- Color – Yellow
- Song Of “Don’t Smile at Me” – COPYCAT
- Thing About Her Brother – The ability to listen
Billie Eilish Facts
- She started performing with Los Angeles Children’s Chorus at the age of 8. Her brother was also a member of the ensemble.
- She started writing her songs at the age of 11. The first-ever song she wrote was about the zombie apocalypse and was titled Fingers Crossed. She had written it just after watching The Walking Dead.
- In October 2015, her brother came to her room and told her about the single he was performing with his band. She sang Ocean Eyes for the first time in her room at that time. Billie eventually recorded Ocean Eyes and sent it to one of her dance teachers. She had basically created a free download link on SoundCloud so that her teacher could download it.
- Before publishing Ocean Eyes on Soundcloud, she had posted two singles She’s Broken and Fingers Crossed with her brother Finneas on the popular music streaming platform.
- After it went viral on SoundCloud, Hillydilly, a music discovery website, discovered it and posted it on their website.
- The song was eventually discovered by Danny Ruckasin and he got in touch with her brother with the proposition to represent them.
- Before her music career took off, she was more interested in contemporary dance and used to spend 11 hours per week working in the dance studio.
- While growing up, she acted in a number of plays. However, after going for one lousy audition, she decided that acting wasn’t for her.
- In the early months of 2016, she strained her growth plate while dancing with a bunch of seniors in the dance class. She was doing hip-hop moves when the bone popped, she later discovered that the bone had separated from the muscle in her hip.
- In January 2020, she became the first woman artist and the youngest person ever to win General Field Awards in all the 4 categories in a single ceremony at Grammy Awards.
- Billie was titled Billboard Woman of the Year in 2019.
- Visit her official website @ billieeilish.com.
Featured Image by Billie Eilish / Instagram