|Jesse Rutherford Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1991|
Jesse Rutherford is an American singer, model, and actor who is best known for being a founding member of the Californian rock band The Neighbourhood. He is also a distinguished actor who has made several appearances in films such as Bundy (2002) and Life or Something Like It (2002). He has also done endorsement work for numerous brands such as Puma, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton through his social media accounts. Jesse has more than 700k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Jesse James Rutherford
Newbury Park, California, United States
California, United States
Actor, Singer, Model
- Siblings – He has a sister.
As a model, he is represented by –
- One Management
- Model Management
Pop, Alternative Pop, Alternative Rock, Indie Pop, Electropop, Dark Pop, R&B
6 ft or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jesse has dated –
- Anabel Englund – Singer Anabel Englund and Jesse were believed to have been in an off-and-on relationship with each other. He even got a tattoo of a heart done for her on his shoulder.
- Devon Carlson (2015-Present) – Jesse has been dating entrepreneur Devon Carlson since 2015. The two knew each other even before they began dating. In July 2018, Devon posted a picture on her Instagram with the two wearing the opposites hats of bride and groom along with the caption “1738 likes & we’ll do it”.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘Black’, ‘Green’, ‘Pink’ or ‘Blonde.
- He has a tattoo of the ‘Eye of Providence’ on his throat.
- Tall height
Jesse has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Wildflower Cases
- Louis Vuitton
- Garden of Eatin’
In 1999, he appeared in a commercial for Hallmark as “Jack” alongside actor Ethan Dampf.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the band The Neighbourhood that consists of bandmates guitarist Jeremy Freedman, drummer Brandon Alexander Fried, guitarist Zachary Abels, and bassist Michael Margott
- Having released several hit singles such as Drama (2017) and Born To Be Blonde (2017)
- Starring in several films such as Life or Something Like It (2002) and Bundy (2002)
- Being cast as Q’Ell in an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise in 2002
Jesse released his debut solo album titled & on November 10, 2017. It consisted of 11 songs such as Born To Be Blonde, Bff, Drama, Dime & Dog, and Guinea Pig. The album was released under the label Columbia Records.
He has also contributed his vocals to the release of the band’s first album I Love You which was released on April 22, 2013. It was released under the label Columbia Records.
Jesse made his theatrical film debut as Tommy in Life or Something Like It in April 2002.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Q’Ell in Star Trek: Enterprise in 2002.
Jesse doesn’t have a strict diet and enjoys eating junk food and candies.
Jesse Rutherford Favorite Things
- Person – Mikey Margott (Bassist)
Source – Instagram
Jesse Rutherford Facts
- The boy band NSYNC and its former member Justin Timberlake have been his biggest influence.
- Prior to joining The Neighbourhood, he was in a band called Curicula in 2008.
- He once auditioned for a role in the TV series Hannah Montana but did not get the role.
- Jesse was almost 10 years old when he began earning credited roles in films.
- In 2000, he started singing alongside local bands.
- In 2011, he began his career with The Neighbourhood.
- He and his bandmates had once done a music session with singer-songwriter Miguel and did not like the way things were done.
- In 2016, he released a picturesque book titled “&”. The book featured pictures of him wearing all the clothes that he had in his wardrobe.
- He has a dog named Martin.
- In 2016, he began releasing music as a solo artist under the name The Factoury.
- In 2015, Jesse spoke about his father for the first time in public since his death during an interview.
- The Neighbourhood is a rock band but the crew prefers to listen to amazing pop music.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Stefan Brending / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0