|Lauren Alaina Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1994|
Lauren Alaina is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actor who was the runner-up on the 10th season of American Idol. She has released several albums, extended plays, and tracks such as Wildflower, Like My Mother Does, Road Less Traveled, Sitting Pretty on Top of the World, Lauren Alaina, Getting Over Him, Getting Good, Barefoot and Buckwild, Ladies in the ’90s, Georgia Peaches, Next Boyfriend, Doin’ Fine, and Eighteen Inches.
Lauren Alaina Kristine Suddeth
Rossville, Georgia, United States
Lauren graduated from Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe High School in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Dancer
- Father – J.J. Suddeth (Process Technician in Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- Mother – Kristy
- Siblings – Tyler Suddeth (Older Brother)
- Others – Holly Witherow (Cousin), Sam Ramker (Stepfather) (Died from cancer on October 21, 2018)
Her career has been managed by Michelle Young of XIX Management, Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States.
19, Interscope Records, Mercury Nashville (Former), Big Loud Records
Her net worth had been $800 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Alaina has dated –
- Scotty McCreery (2011) – It was RUMORed that she had an affair with country music singer Scotty McCreery in May 2011.
- Alexander Hopkins (2012-2019) – In 2012, she started dating singer Alexander Hopkins. After dating for 6 years, they made their engagement public in July 2018. However, due to personal differences, Lauren called it quits on January 21, 2019. They announced their separation on Instagram saying that the decision was a difficult one because they still have love for each other. However, it was the need of the time as both of them had grown into 2 people with different thought processes. They thanked their fans for their selfless love and support.
- John Crist (2019) – In May 2019, she started going out with comedian John Crist but the duo soon parted ways in September 2019.
- Cameron Arnold (2021-Present) – Lauren confirmed her relationship with Cameron Arnold in August 2021. The couple got engaged in November 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Finishing #2 in American Idol’s season 10 in 2011
The country singer released her debut album Wildflower on October 11, 2011, via Mercury Nashville and 19 Entertainment in the U.S. The album charted at #2 in U.S. Top Country Albums‘ list, while at #5 in U.S. Billboard 200.
She was able to reach the number 303,000 in album sales.
First TV Show
Lauren first appeared in American Idol‘s season 10 as a contestant in which she was placed 2nd in 2011.
Laura shed 25 pounds in 2011 after finishing second in American Idol. She credits both workout and diet to this amazing weight loss in such a small amount.
Her diet was like –
- Breakfast – Egg-white omelet
- Lunch – Shrimp and veggies
- Dinner – Chicken with asparagus
The exercises included crunches, squats, and pushups.
Lauren Alaina Favorite Things
- Dessert – Cheesecake
- Color – Baby Blue
- Sweats – Outfit
- Movie – The Crazies (2010), The Messengers (2007)
- Idol – Carrie Underwood
Source – Wikipedia, USMagazine.com
Lauren Alaina Facts
- Her Twitter profile says that her life is so crazy that if it were a television show, people would not have believed it.
- Lauren has said publicly that she lives for Jesus Christ.
- In 2013, her parents divorced.
- She has also worked at CiCi’s Pizza before appearing on television.
- Lauren got the inspiration to become a singer from her cousin Holly Witherow.
- Alaina was also a cheerleader in her high school.
- Her father is a recovering alcoholic and has been sober since October 2013.
- She has also auditioned for America’s Got Talent multiple times.
- She struggled with bulimia throughout her teen years and in a 2016 Rolling Stone interview, she said, “I had an eating disorder for like four years, and I was just lost” and “I found myself in these last few years, through music and family and good people around me.”
- She is American Idol Season 10’s first runner-up.
- Lauren has written songs like “Leaving” and “Set Me Free”.
- She owns a turtle named Squirt.
- When she eats pizza, she only eats the topping and not the base.
- She does not like odd numbers.
- Alaina sleeps with her head under the covers.
- She is too superstitious.
- In March 2021, it was revealed that she had been tested positive for COVID-19.
- On September 3, 2021, she released her 3rd studio album Sitting Pretty on Top of the World.
- In April 2022, Lauren announced that she was parting ways with Mercury Records after being with the record label for more than 11 years.
- In July 2022, Lauren revealed that she had signed a contract with Big Loud Records.