Lauren Alaina Kristine Suddeth
Rossville, Georgia, USA
Lauren graduated from Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe High School in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia.
- Father – J.J. Suddeth (Process Technician in Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- Mother – Kristy
- Siblings – Tyler Suddeth (Older Brother)
- Others – Holly Witherow (Cousin)
Her career is managed by Michelle Young of XIX Entertainment.
19 / Interscope / Mercury Nashville
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Alaina has dated –
- Alexander Hopkins (2012-2019) – In 2012, she started dating singer Alexander Hopkins. After dating for 6 years, they made their engagement public in July 2018. However, due to personal differences, Lauren called it quits on January 21, 2019. They announced their separation on Instagram saying that the decision was a difficult one cause they still have love for each other. However, it was the need of the time as both of them had grown into 2 people with a different thought process. They thanked their fans for their selfless love and support.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Finishing #2 in American Idol’s season 10 in 2011
The country singer released her debut album Wildflower on October 11, 2011, via Mercury Nashville and 19 Entertainment in U.S. The album charted at #2 in U.S. Top Country Albums‘ list, while at #5 in U.S. Billboard 200.
She was able to reach the number 303,000 in album sales.
First TV Show
Lauren first appeared in American Idol‘s season 10 as a contestant in which she was placed 2nd in 2011.
Laura shed 25 pounds in 2011 after finishing second in American Idol. She credits both workout and diet to this amazing weight loss in such a small amount.
Her diet was like –
- Breakfast – Egg-white omelet
- Lunch – Shrimp and veggies
- Dinner – Chicken with asparagus
The exercises included crunches, squats, and pushups.
Lauren Alaina Favorite Things
- Dessert – Cheesecake
- Color – Baby Blue
- Sweats – Outfit
- Movie – The Crazies (2010), The Messengers (2007)
- Idol – Carrie Underwood
Source – Wikipedia, USMagazine.com
Lauren Alaina Facts
- Her Twitter profile says that her life is so crazy that if it were a television show, people would not have believed it.
- Lauren has said publicly that she lives for Jesus Christ.
- She has also worked at CiCi’s Pizza before appearing on television.
- Lauren got the inspiration to become a singer from her cousin Holly Witherow.
- Alaina was also a cheerleader in her high school.
- She has also auditioned for America’s Got Talent multiple times.
- She is American Idol Season 10’s first runner-up.
- Lauren has written songs like “Leaving” and “Set Me Free”.
- She owns a turtle named Squirt.
- When she eats pizza, she only eats the topping and not the base.
- She does not like odd numbers.
- Alaina sleeps with her head under the covers.
- She is too much superstitious.