|Post Malone Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 1995|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Post Malone is an American singer, rapper, songwriter, and record producer who has released a wide range of well-engrossing discography which includes popular tracks and albums like Rockstar (featuring 21 Savage), Stoney, Deja Vu (featuring Justin Bieber), Congratulations (featuring Quavo), Psycho (featuring Ty Dolla Sign), Sunflower (with Swae Lee), Take What You Want (featuring Ozzy Osbourne and Travis Scott), Wow, Goodbyes (featuring Young Thug), Candy Paint, and Beerbongs & Bentleys.
Austin Richard Post
Post Malone, Posty, Young Stoney
Syracuse, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Post Malone went to Grapevine High School.
After graduating from high school, he got enrolled at Tarrant County College. However, he dropped out of college just after a couple of months.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – Rich Post (Used to work as an assistant director of food and beverage for Dallas Cowboys)
- Others – Jodie (Stepmother), Richard Lloyd Post (Paternal Grandfather), Nancy/Nancey Joanne Kocenko (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph Frazier (Maternal Grandfather), Diana Hinkley (Maternal Grandmother)
Post Malone is signed up with United Talent Agency.
R&B, hip hop, pop, trap, cloud rap, rap rock
Post Malone’s net worth was estimated at $14 million in 2020 as per Parade.com.
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Post Malone has dated –
- MLMA – He was romantically involved with TikTok personality MLMA in the past.
- Ashlen – Post Malone was reported to be in a relationship with a woman named Ashlen. She had booked him for a show at the nightclub. Their relationship blossomed thereafter. The relationship became public in the early months of 2015 after they showed up together for the radio show, The Breakfast Club. There was a slight controversy at the show as the show host Charlamagne Tha God hinted that Malone might cheat on his girlfriend in near future. They had broken up for a short while after the interview. However, they got back together after some months later and appeared together for another interview with The Breakfast Club in December 2016. They went their separate ways in November 2018.
- In January 2021, he was seen with a mystery woman while out shopping in West Hollywood.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Polish, English, Scottish, and German descent.
- Braided Hairdo
- Tattoo-filled body
- Gold grilled teeth
- Resemblance to actor Shia LaBeouf
Post Malone’s songs have been used in adverts.
In 2021, he appeared in Bud Light’s Super Bowl commercial alongside Cedric the Entertainer.
Best Known For
- The immense popularity of his debut single, White Iverson, which was in part inspired by basketball star, Allen Iverson.
- Having collaborated with famous rappers such as Kanye West, Young Thug, and 50 Cent.
In December 2016, he released his debut studio album, Stoney, which reached #6 on Billboard 200.
First TV Show
In 2013, Post Malone was seen on the comedy show h3h3Productions as himself in just 1 episode.
Post Malone Favorite Things
- Music Artists – Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Young Thug and Future
- White Basketball Player – Jason Williams
- Ultimate Football Game Day Snack – Chicken Strips
- NFL Team – Dallas Cowboys
Source – HotNewHipHop.com, TheFader.com
Post Malone Facts
- In April 2016, he got into a scuffle with Justin Bieber at the nightclub in Houston after a picture of him grabbing Bieber by throat surfaced online. The incident was triggered by Justin stubbing out his cigarette on his arm while he was performing his single, White Iverson at the nightclub.
- He was accused of cultural appropriation after an old vine of his using an N-word surfaced. Although it was used in a playful way, it created a major controversy, which led to Malone issuing an apology.
- Before he started rapping, he used to play in a heavy metal rock band. He has also hinted at giving a country music a try in the future albums.
- At the age of 18, Malone moved to Los Angeles to kickstart his rapping career by dropping out of college.
- He started his music journey in 2009 after he started playing the simulation game, Guitar Hero. He claims to have achieved a five-star rating in the expert mode in Guitar Hero 3.
- He had written his popular single, White Iverson just two days before he went on to record it.
- He was inspired by Justin Bieber to start his tattoo collection which includes a playboy bunny on his left forearm and a face of a lion on the back of his right hand.
- During the 2018 American Music Awards, he performed a medley of songs “Psycho” and “Better Now” along with Ty Dolla Sign.
- In May 2020, he launched Maison No. 9, his own line of French rosé wine.
- In June 2020, he posted an image on his Instagram to reveal some new face tattoos.
- At the Billboard Music Awards 2020, Post won 9 awards (out of 16 nominations) – the highest wins in that season. He was also the recipient of the ‘Artist of the Year’ award.
- Post Malone has a house in Cottonwood Heights, Utah which is 12,700-square-foot.
- He has been said ‘culture vulture’ numerous times by various magazines for ‘appropriating’ African-American culture.
- He got interested in Bob Dylan’s music around the age of 15 who influenced him a lot.
- He has credited Bob Dylan, Kurt Cobain, Johnny Cash, 50 Cent, and Kanye West as some of his musical influences.
- Post’s vocal style is described as laconic.
- He once called his music ‘genre-less’.
- Along with drummer Travis Barker, bassist Brian Lee, and lead guitarist Nick Mac, he live-streamed Nirvana covers from his home and raised over US$5 million for the World Health Organization’s COVID-19 relief fund.
- He takes interest in conspiracy theories.
- According to Post Malone, Drake is not good at beer pong.
- In December 2020, Post sent new custom crocs to all the students of his alma mater Grapevine High School. The shoe size of every student was asked beforehand for this. The school principal Alex Fingers thanked him via Twitter after receiving the shoes.
- In June 2021, Post Malone spent $1.6 million on his teeth to upgrade to natural porcelain veneers framed with 2 diamond fangs.
- In July 2021, Post Malone had released a new song Motley Crew which was his first solo single in the last 2+ years.
- As per Billboard, Post Malone was the 2nd highest paid musician of 2020 with a total earning of $23.2 million.
- Along with The Weeknd, Post Malone released a new single titled One Right Now in November 2021.