Shia Saide LaBeouf
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia had most of his education from tutors. He had his primary education at 32nd Street Visual and Performing Arts Magnet School, Los Angeles. Then he moved to Alexander Hamilton High School for higher education. Shia gave an application at Yale University for further studies, but later on, withdrew it to concentrate on his career.
- Father – Jeffrey Craig LaBeouf (Private Job, Vietnam War Veteran)
- Mother – Shayna Saide (Dancer, Ballerina Turned Visual Artist, Clothing Jewellery Designer)
- Siblings – None
His parents divorced each other due to financial problems. He is the only child of his parents.
Beverly Hecht Agency, California, USA
Comedy, Adventure, Drama, Action, Science Fiction, Thriller
Drums, Camera (Only for his directorial projects)
Not signed with any.
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
72 kg or 158 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Hilary Duff (2002) – An American actress, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, author, and humanitarian. Shia’s love life started by the rumor of his affair with Hilary in 2002. There was news in media that both are in an affair with each other after both were spotted together several times. But it was all just a rumor.
- Kiely Williams (2003) – An American singer, actress, songwriter, and dancer. Both were together for a couple of months in 2003 before parting their ways.
- China Brezner (2004-07) – The couple was together for almost three years. They made a couple before the turning point of Shia’s career came, i.e., Transformers. The couple broke up in 2007.
- Rihanna (2007) – A Barbadian recording artist and singer. After breaking up with his girlfriend, Shia got his name attached with several ladies for almost two years. Rihanna was one of them.
- Megan Fox (2008) – An American actress and model. She was the love interest of Shia’s character in Transformers. The actors got attracted to each other on the film sets and encountered a small relation.
- Lauren Hastings (2008) – An American actress. Shia was said to be with Lauren Hastings, the actress whose name is famous for stealing clothes from film sets, but the friendship was just a rumor.
- Isabel Lucas (2008) – An Australian actress. Shia got his name with Australian after his affair news ended with Megan Fox, but not for long.
- Carey Mulligan (2009-10) – An English actress. Mulligan and Shia dated each other from August 2009 to October 2010. After that, both moved on.
- Karolyn Pho (2010-12) – A Stylist. Having together for almost two years, the couple broke up in 2012 after Pho started interfering in Shia’s professional career.
- Mia Goth (2012-2018) – An actress and model. Shia’s co-star in Nymphomaniac. The actors had a real s*x scene in the film, which was the reason for Shia’s break up with Karolyn Pho. The duo split in 2018 after starting dating in November 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
Although there is no information available about the brands he has in his pocket, but normally the brands which celebrities often use, are known by their names. Shia can be seen using these brands Checker Marathon, Triumph, Ford, Chevy, Ray-Ban, Spiewak, Salvatore
He described himself as Jewish but later switched to Christianity.
Best Known For
Shia got attention due to his part in Even Stevens (2000-03), an American Comedy TV Series of Disney. The show ran for 3 seasons having 65 broadcasted episodes. He appeared as Louis Stevens.
Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind (1984), a Japanese animated post-apocalyptic fantasy adventure film by Hayao Miyazaki. He gave his voice to the character of Asbel.
First TV Show
The X-Files (1993-2002). An American Science fiction / Horror / Drama TV Series which had 9 seasons and almost 202 episodes. He appeared as Richie Lupone on the show.
First Film (Director)
Let’s Love Hate (2004), a short film. The film was based on neighborhood filled with racial tension.
The actor follows a regular plan to keep himself fit which includes
- Cardio – 1 hour
- Running – 1 hour
- Day 1 – Back
- Day 2 – Chest
- Day 3 – Legs
- Day 4 – Plyometrics
- Day 5 – Shoulders
- Day 6 – Arms
- Day 7 – Plyometrics
Note – Shia followed the above fitness plan while shooting for Indiana Jones series film. The changes are possible in the above plan keeping his film roles. See his workout routine and diet plan.
Shia LaBeouf Favorite Things
- Favorite Movies – Dumb and Dumber (1994), American Beauty (1999) and Saving Silverman (2001)
- Favorite Bands – System of a Down, 50 Cent, Jack Johnson, Ben Folds, Eminem, Led Zeppelin
Shia LaBeouf Facts
- Shia LaBeouf received a Daytime Emmy Award for his role of Louis Anthony Stevens in Disney’s TV Series ‘Even Stevens’.
- Shia’s acting role in his film debut ‘Holes’, based on the novel of the same name by Louis Sachar, received him appraisal from the audience.
- He directed and shot the music video for Cage, a rapper, for his song ‘I Never Knew You’.
- His commercials hits include Disturbia (2007), Transformers (2007), Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull (2008), Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009), Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010) and Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011).
- LaBeouf’s mother is Jewish while his father is of Cajun (French) descent, a Christian background.
- He was raised in his mother’s Jewish religion. He had a bar mitzvah and was also baptized in Angelus Church.
- Shia has described his parents as “hippies”. He states that his parents were pretty weird people but they loved him and he loved them.
- He used to accompany his father to Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in his childhood days.
- Once Shia’s father pointed a gun at him. He was also subjected to verbal and mental abuse by his father in his childhood.
- LaBeouf’s father was “on drugs” during his childhood. His father was placed on drug rehabilitation for heroin addiction. His mother was “trying to hold down the fort” in the meantime.