|Margaret Qualley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1994|
Margaret Qualley is an American actress, voiceover artist, model, and producer who is the daughter of actress Andie MacDowell and has appeared in several movies and shows like The Vanishing of Sidney Hall, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Io, Adam, The Nice Guys, Wake Up, Strange but True, Death Note, Maid, My Salinger Year, Donnybrook, The Leftovers, and Fosse/Verdon. She brought to life the character of Ann Reinking in the biographical miniseries, Fosse/Verdon, in 2019 and this performance got her nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Movie” and a Critics’ Choice Television Award for “Best Supporting Actress in a Movie/Miniseries”.
Sarah Margaret Qualley
Kalispell, Montana, United States
Margaret attended New York University.
Margaret is also good at dancing which she studied at the American Ballet Theatre. She also enrolled herself in New York’s French Academy.
With a focus on acting, she then started attending the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
Model, Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Paul Qualley (Former model)
- Mother – Andie MacDowell (Actress)
- Siblings – Rainey Qualley (Older Sister) (Actress, dancer, model), Justin Qualley (Older Brother)
- Others – Lee James Qualley (Paternal Grandfather), Patricia Ann Rondou (Paternal Grandmother), Marion St. Pierre MacDowell (Maternal Grandfather) (Lumber Executive), Pauline “Paula” Johnston (née Oswald) (Maternal Grandmother) (Music Teacher)
Margaret Qualley has been signed with these agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- Uno Models – Barcelona / Madrid
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123½ lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Margaret Qualley has dated –
- Nat Wolff (2011-2014) – In 2011, she started dating actor and singer, Nat Wolff with whom she has acted in the movie Palo Alto (2013). They dated for about three years and called it quits in 2014.
- Pete Davidson (2019) – From August 2019 to October 2019, she was in a relationship with comedian and actor Pete Davidson.
- Cara Delevingne (2020) – It was RUMORed that she had an encounter with the English model Cara Delevingne in July 2020.
- Shia LaBeouf (2020-2021) – In December 2020, Margaret was first seen kissing actor Shia LaBeouf outside LAX airport. They were also seen jogging together in the same month. However, they called it quits in January 2021 amid the abuse allegation against Shia.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Norwegian, English, French, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Belgian/Walloon, Dutch, and Belgian/Flemish roots.
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Best Known For
Playing Jill Garvey on the HBO television series, The Leftovers
First Fashion Show
Margaret debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti.
First TV Show
Starting from season 1, she started appearing in 2014 in the HBO drama series The Leftovers for her role as Jill Garvey.
Margaret Qualley Favorite Things
- Museum – The Galerie nationale du Jeu de Paume in Paris, France
- Movie – An American in Paris (1951)
Source – Tory Burch
Margaret Qualley Facts
- Margaret is her middle name.
- As a model, she first appeared in the Paris-based fashion event called Bal des débutantes along with her sister.
- She is a trained ballerina.
- At 16, Margaret started modeling by making a debut at New York Fashion Week.
- In January 2015, she appeared in a Vogue USA editorial.
- In 2012, Margaret walked the ramp for fashion brands such as Alberta Ferretti, Chanel, and Valentino.
- Her sister, Rainey has influenced her the most.
- From 2014 to 2017, she appeared as Jill Garvey, Kevin and Laurie’s teenage daughter who is a straight-A student and has a difficult relationship with her father, in the HBO supernatural mystery drama series, The Leftovers.
- Alongside Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, Emile Hirsch, Timothy Olyphant, Austin Butler, Dakota Fanning, Bruce Dern, and Al Pacino, she co-starred as “Pussycat” in the 2019 comedy-drama film, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, which received 10 nominations at the 92nd Academy Awards.
- Her personal style is casual and relaxed.