|Rainey Qualley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1989|
Rainey Qualley is an American actor, musician, singer, songwriter, model, and dancer. She has been cast in several shows and movies such as Falcon Song, Perfect, Ocean’s 8, No Other Like You, Samice, Mighty Fine, Mad Men, Shut In, Ultrasound, Pink & Baby Blue, and Love in the Time of Corona. As a musician, she has released her work under the name Rainsford and her discography consists of songs and EPs like Somewhere Else, Me and Johnny Cash, Crying in the Mirror, Passionate, Too Close, Oh My God, Rendezvous, Turn Down the Lights, Love Me Like You Hate Me, Open Open, 2 Cents, and Emotional Support Animal.
New York City, New York, United States
Actor, Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Model, Dancer
- Father – Paul Qualley (Former Model, Musician, Contractor, Rancher)
- Mother – Andie MacDowell (Actor, Fashion Model)
- Siblings – Margaret Qualley (Younger Sister) (Model, Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer), Justin Qualley (Older Brother)
- Others – Lee James Qualley (Paternal Grandfather), Patricia Ann Rondou (Paternal Grandmother), Marion St. Pierre MacDowell (Maternal Grandfather) (Lumber Executive), Pauline “Paula” Johnston (née Oswald) (Maternal Grandmother) (Music Teacher), Beverly MacDowell (Maternal Aunt), Julia MacDowell Fleming (Maternal Aunt), Babs Rogers Richard (Maternal Aunt)
Rainey Qualley has been signed with –
- Management Production Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Slate PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
Folk, World, Country
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rainey Qualley has dated –
- Miles Garber – She was romantically involved with Miles Garber in the past.
- Lewis Pullman (2020-Present) – In 2020, she started going out with a guy named Lewis, after their friends set them up.
Race / Ethnicity
Rainey Qualley is of Norwegian, English, French, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Belgian/Walloon, Dutch, and Belgian/Flemish descent.
- Pouty lips
- Lean physique
Rainey Qualley Facts
- She grew up in North Carolina.
- She also lived in Montana before moving to Tennessee in order to pursue a singing career.
- Rainey Qualley was 2 years old when she started dancing.
- In 2012, she made her debut as Miss Golden Globe.
- She made her first film appearance as Madie Fine in the 2012 comedy-drama film Mighty Fine.
- Rainey made a cameo appearance in the 2018 heist comedy film Ocean’s 8, which stars Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Rihanna, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, Mindy Kaling, and Helena Bonham Carter.
- She loves cats and likes vintage items.
- Alongside Ava Bellows, Gil Bellows, L. Scott Caldwell, Tommy Dorfman, Rya Kihlstedt, Leslie Odom Jr., and Nicolette Robinson, Rainey Qualley co-starred as Elle in the romantic comedy television miniseries Love in the Time of Corona. Its title is a play on the title of the novel Love in the Time of Cholera.
Featured Image by Rainey Qualley / Instagram