|Tom Wlaschiha Quick Info
|6 ft ½ in
|Date of Birth
|June 20, 1973
Tom Wlaschiha is a German actor who is widely recognized for having starred in several TV shows including Game of Thrones (2012, 2015-2016) and Crossing Lines (2013-2015). He has appeared in numerous films like Rose Island (2020) and has performed in a number of plays like Drei Schwestern/Three Sisters (1999). Tom has amassed more than 650k followers on Instagram.
Dohna, Dresden, East Germany
At the age of 17, he traveled to Agawam in Massachusetts, United States, as an exchange student and stayed there for a year, acting in theater as well as studying English. In his early twenties, he attended the University of Music and Theatre Leipzig.
- Siblings – Stefan (Brother)
He has been represented by Hamilton Hodell and Agentur Hübchen.
6 ft ½ in or 184 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Anna Maria Mühe
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Czech and German descent.
- Expressive eyes
- Tall stature
- Grey eyes
Tom Wlaschiha Favorite Things
- Hobby – Biking
- Snack – Churros
- Car Manufacturer – Alfa Romeo
Tom Wlaschiha Facts
- His ancestors had been ethnic Czechs who traveled to Germany around the early period of the 19th Century, which led to him having his Czech-sounding surname.
- Tom grew up in East Germany where he had to learn Russian in school. He had never thought it was of much value but later on when he became an actor, it proved to be very useful.
- When he was around 14 years old, he had first considered becoming an actor. He had not been to the theater much having had only one TV channel while growing up which was regarded as sufficient.
- He has cherished theatre, as that was where he started out.
- Wlaschiha has disclosed that at times it has seemed unreal just to board a plane and fly to America, as that had been something he had always dreamed of while being certain that it would never materialize.
- He has had several cherished scenes in Game of Thrones including the last scene in season 2, in which for the first time he had altered his face. He had liked the manner in which it was done where he and his co-star had to wear the same clothes as well as a wig and then had to perform the little choreography so that in the end they could blend it. He had also had a lot of fun filming the final scene on season 5, where he drank poison and dropped dead and then all of a sudden returned to life.
- He is fluent in German, English, French, Russian, and Italian.
- Tom has revealed that he has found a person with no addiction rather boring. He has believed an addiction gets dangerous only when one no longer has it under control. He has smoked every now and again, and at the same time has been able to restrict himself. His grandfather had lived to be 97 in spite of having been a smoker. He has loved his motto which had been that one can do anything, it only has to be in a balanced way.
- He has been fond of Trappist beer.
Featured Image by Tom Wlaschiha / Instagram