|Cierra Ramirez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 9, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cierra Ramirez is an American actress, singer, voiceover artist, and producer who has risen to popularity with several of her on-screen roles including Mariana Adams Foster in both Good Trouble as well as The Fosters, Jasmine in The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Kathy in The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Annie Marie in Desperate Housewives, Ansiedad in Girl in Progress, and America Chavez in the Marvel Rising series. Moreover, she has also released songs, albums, and extended plays like Over Your Head, Discreet, and BBU.
Cierra Alexa Ramirez
Houston, Texas, United States
She divides her time between –
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Cierra attended Westside High School in Houston, Texas. After 2 years, she shifted to Los Angeles to pursue her passion and, hence, graduated high school through a home-school program.
Actress, Singer, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Sonny Ramirez (Music Producer, Consultant)
- Mother – Cris Ramirez (Kindergarten Teacher)
- Sibling – Savannah Ramirez (Sister)
She has been signed with Curtis Talent Management, Artist Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Temper Music Group
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
51 kg or 112½ lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cierra Ramirez has dated –
- Jeff Wittek (2015-2018) – Hairstylist, barber, and Viner, Jeff Wittek started dating Cierra in January 2015 after meeting via a mutual friend. He is about 11 inches taller than her. They remained together for 3 years and separated in 2018.
- Johnny Zallez (2019-Present) – In August 2019, she started dating Johnny Zallez.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Mexican and Colombian descent.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 3.5 (UK) or 36.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Mariana Adams-Foster in the ABC Family series The Fosters, a role for which she was honored with the “Honoring Award” at the 2014 HOLA Awards and was also nominated for the Teen Choice Awards for “Choice Summer TV Star: Female” and “Choice Summer TV Actress” in 2014 and 2017, respectively
As a Singer
At the age of 10, when Cierra Ramirez was starting her music career, she sang a song “I Am Changing” at Showtime at the Apollo.
She has released her music several times, opened the act for bands Earth, Wind and Fire, Chicago, and American Idol’s Ruben Studdard.
In 2006, Cierra had a supporting role in the All In for her role as Marisol.
Later in 2012, she got to play a lead role in the drama film Girl in Progress as Ansiedad. For this role, she won the Imagen Foundation Award for “Best Supporting Actress/Feature Film” and ALMA Award for “Favorite Movie Actress-Supporting Role”.
First TV Show
In 2005, Cierra Ramirez appeared in the syndicated music television show Showtime at the Apollo as herself.
Cierra Ramirez Favorite Things
Source – Latina.com
Cierra Ramirez Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Sugar Land, Texas.
- Cierra is good friends with actress Raini Rodriguez.
- She is not much traditional.
- She loves her grandmother’s tamales the most.
- Cierra has always looked up to Kate del Castillo to get inspiration.
- In 2007, she was cast in the recurring role of Jasmine, a young camper with anger management issues, in the teen sitcom, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
- Ramirez listened to soulful music while growing up.