|Cassidy Hubbarth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1984|
Cassidy Hubbarth is an American TV host best known as the anchor for ESPN TV programs SportsCenter, College Football Live, Numbers Never Lie, SportsNation, Highlight Express, First Take, as well as The NBA Today Podcast. She also hosted The NBA Tonight TV program on ESPN2 channel and was a TV host for numerous NBA events on ESPN3. The audience best recognized her for hosting exclusive broadcasts for events such as the Madden Bowl, the Baylor Pro Day, and Georgia Pro Day. Before she joined ESPN in 2010, she was also a TV host and reporter for Fox Sports South and Big Ten Network and worked for Navteq and WMAQ NBC5 Network.
Cassidy Anne Hubbarth
Evanston, Illinois, United States
New York City, New York, United States
In 2003, Cassidy graduated from Evanston Township High School in Evanston, Illinois, United States. For a year she attended the University of Illinois in Urbana and Champaign, Illinois, United States.
Cassidy then enrolled in Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, United States, where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the Medill School of Journalism in 2006.
TV Anchor, TV Host
- Father – Gerry Hubbarth
- Mother – Emmeline Hubbarth
- Siblings – She has 2 older siblings.
- Others – Lola (Grandmother)
Cassidy Hubbarth is represented by Creative Artists Agency (CAA) (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
In the mid-2010s, Cassidy revealed that she was married. On January 2, 2019, she shared a “throwback” picture to an event in mid-2018 where she noted she was “already 5-months pregnant” and later in the same year , she gave birth to a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
She is of Filipino descent on her maternal side and of German and Irish descent on her paternal side.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Sunkissed Brown’ in the past.
Cassidy Hubbarth has endorsed brands such as COMPLEX.
Cassidy Hubbarth Favorite Things
- TV Show Genre – Reality-TV, Sports
- Reality TV Shows – Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Food – Cheese, Pinenuts
- Music Genre – Smooth Jazz
Source – The Spun
Cassidy Hubbarth Facts
- She was a 3-sport athlete during high school and was a part of the Evanston Township High School State Championship soccer team.
- Cassidy played a lot of basketball as a kid. She was pictured with a cornrows haircut in some of her high school basketball games.
- Despite living in New York City, New York, the city area of Chicago, Illinois is her favorite place to live as that was where she grew up.
- She called her time working as a traffic reporter “an unlikely detour” from her dreams of working in sports journalism. Despite working on-air multiple times a week, she never rode in a helicopter.
- Cassidy is a die-hard fan of Chicago Bulls and because she grew up during the era of Michael Jordan, she idolized him. Her other favorite basketball teams are Chicago Bears and Chicago Cubs.
- Cassidy was recommended to Big Ten Network by their lead anchor, Dave Revsine. He told his own talent agency at the time, IF Management, that she was “a talent they could not miss out on” during the 2008 Superbowl.
- She interviewed Drake in the past and stated that he was “the hottest dude in the game.” In addition, he was very nice to her and gave her his personal restaurant recommendations in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where he resided.
- She once called Manny Pacquiao “my guy” out of endearment as he is also of Filipino descent.
- When she 1st started working for ESPN, she was a part-time employee. She then started working for EPSN Europe and ESPN Pacific Rim and gained international prominence. This meant that no one in the United States recognized her and she had to build her reputation anew on ESPN’s Highlight Express and SportsCenter.
- Cassidy doesn’t think she will get over the death of her friend and ESPN SportsCenter anchor, Stu Scott, who passed away from cancer in 2015.
Featured Image by Cassidy Hubbarth / Instagram