Nutley, New Jersey, U.S.
Zano attended Wellington High School in Wellington, Florida.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Samantha Crapanzano (Sister)
He was signed to Imperium 7 talent agency.
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
80 kg or 176 pounds
Nick Zano dated –
- Amanda Bynes (2003-2004) – The actors started dating in April 2003 and continued their relationship until early 2004.
- Kendal Sheppard (2004) – Nick had fling with TV personality, Kendal Sheppard in 2004.
- Rachel Perry (2005-2006) – From May 2005 until 2006, Zano dated Canadian TV personality, Rachel Perry.
- Kristin Cavallari (2006-2007) – From September 2006 to December 2007, actress and fashion designer, Kristin Cavallari dated Nick. They first met, when she left “The Hills”.
- Haylie Duff (2007-2011) – The two actors started dating in December 2007, but took their relationship seriously in early 2008. The couple split in November 2011. They were also RUMORed to be engaged multiple times from 2007 to 2011.
- Kat Dennings (2011-2014) – After meeting Dennings on the set of 2 Broke Girls, Nick started dating her in December 2011. They split in June 2014.
- Juliette Lewis (2014-2015) – He is also RUMORed to have dated Juliette Lewis in the end of 2014 and early 2015. They separated due to Juliette’s deep interest and coaxing into Scientology.
He has Italian / Sicilian and Irish ancestry.
- Quick wit
- Charming sense of humor
Nick Zano’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 46 in or 117 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 87 cm
He has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Best Known For
Playing Vince in the sitcom What I Like About You from 2003 to 2006.
In 2002, Zano played the role as James in biographical crime drama film Catch Me If You Can. But his role was uncredited.
First TV Show
From 2003 to 2006, Nick appeared in The WB’s sitcom What I Like About You for his role as Vince.
He appeared in a total of 54 episodes from seasons 2 to 4.
Though he also did one pilot before appearing in this show, but it didn’t broadcast.
He has a buffed body and works out at Equinox gym in West Hollywood.
Nick Zano Facts
- He has worked as a shoe salesman at Kenneth Cole.
- Nick was born in New Jersey but stayed in Florida as a kid.
- He was active in the school’s theater department and used to make a comedy show, which used to air weekly on the school’s TV station.
- Before becoming an actor, he also worked as MTV’s News correspondent.
- He has previously hosted MTV’s infotainment program Movie House.
- He likes to chill by playing video games on TV, sitting on the couch.
- Nick is actually left-handed.
- He owns a dog, named Rocco.
- Zano likes to play football and do the painting.
- Connect with Nick on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr.