|Nick Viall Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nick Viall is an American actor, television personality, and model who is known for having appeared in the popular relationship and dating TV shows, namely, The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. His TV appearances have also gained him a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 350k followers on Twitter, and more than 80k followers on Facebook.
Nicholas Joseph Viall
Waukesha, Waukesha County, Wisconsin, United States
Nick Viall studied at Waukesha North High School located in Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States and graduated in 1999. After that, he attended the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee.
Actor, Television Personality, Model
- Father – Christopher Viall
- Mother – Mary Viall
- Siblings – Jessica (Older Sister), Sarah (Younger Sister), Maria (Younger Sister), Teressa (Younger Sister), Olivia (Younger Sister), Bella (Younger Sister), Luke (Younger Brother), James (Younger Brother), Peter (Younger Brother), Samuel (Younger Brother)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nick Viall has dated –
- Jennifer Saviano
- Vanessa Grimaldi (2016-2017)
- Rachel Lindsay (2017)
- Rachel Bilson (2019)
- Natalie Joy (2020-Present) – Nick started dating certified surgical technologist and model Natalie Joy at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. The couple confirmed their relationship in February 2021 and Nick later revealed that they met after Natalie slid into his Instagram DMs. Nick and Natalie got engaged in January 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Toned physique
Nick Viall has appeared in a commercial for Hotels.com in 2019.
Nick Viall Facts
- He was very active in sports during his high school and college years and used to run track and field. His talent in the field also made him win the 800-meter run at WIAA State Track & Field Championships in the year 1999. Moreover, during his time at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, Nick Viall was selected as the captain for the team as well as set the 3,200-meter relay school record.
- His self-titled YouTube channel was created on January 5, 2019, and he has released a couple of episodes of his podcast titled The Viall Files. He has hosted various people on the podcast.
- Nick Viall appeared as a contestant on seasons 10 and 11 of the reality television dating game show, The Bachelorette, between 2014 and 2015. Moreover, his first TV show appearance was also made on the same show in an episode that aired in May 2014.
- When he joined the cast of season 10 of The Bachelorette in 2014, Nick Viall competed as a suitor for Andi Dorfman, a television personality, author, and former Assistant District Attorney from Fulton County, Georgia. He made it to the final 2 bachelors for the season but lost to Josh Murray as Andi Dorfman offered Josh the final rose.
- Nick Viall appeared on The Bachelorette for the 2nd time in 2015 in the show’s 11th season which had Canadian television personality, podcast host, and former spin class instructor, Kaitlyn Bristowe, as the bachelorette. However, he again lost in the finale when Kaitlyn Bristowe chose Shawn Booth as the winner.
- In 2016, he was cast as the star in the 21st season of the dating and relationship reality television show, The Bachelor, and in the finale, he proposed to contestant Vanessa Grimaldi, a Canadian special education teacher from Montreal.
- Nick Viall also played the role of Bob – Hotel Cruise Manager in the movie, A Christmas Cruise (2017).
Featured Image by Nick Viall / Instagram