|Demi Burnett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1995|
Demi Burnett is a well-known American television personality who is best known for her appearance on season 23 of The Bachelor as a contestant. However, the star of the show Colton Underwood eliminated her during week 6. Later, she earned further recognition after competing in season 6 of Bachelor in Paradise.
Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Demi studied at Texas State University.
- Mother – Tina Jean Jordan
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Paul is represented by Paul of Central Entertainment Group.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Demi has dated –
- Kristian Haggerty (2019) – The couple got engaged to one another in 2019. However, in October 2019, they broke off their engagement.
- Slater Davis (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Wide smile
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Demi has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Bombay Hair
- Social Stance
- Nintendo Switch ES
- imPRESS Gel Manicure
Demi Burnett Favorite Things
- Movies – Dear John, The Sandlot, Despicable Me 3
Source – Marie Claire
Demi Burnett Facts
- Originally, Demi is from Red Oak, Texas.
- Her relationship with Kristian Haggerty marked the first same-sex relationship to happen on air on the Bachelor in Paradise.
- Demi was a member of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority at Texas State University.
- Her mother Tina was in prison for conspiring to commit bank fraud while Demi took part in The Bachelor.
- She appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres Show in September 2019.
- Brunett is very close to her father and mother. However, she favors her father for the positive environment he brought her up in.
- In April 2021, she accused Reality Steve of an “unwanted and unprompted s*xual advance.”
- In February 2022, Demi revealed through an Instagram post that she had been diagnosed with autism.
Featured Image By Demi Burnett/ Instagram