Emma Rose Roberts
Rhinebeck, New York, USA
Roberts attended Archer School for Girls, Brentwood district of Los Angeles, California, from 2004–2005 for 7th and 8th grade. She, then, started attending Sarah Lawrence College in September 2011 for her arts degree. But, she had to left it in January 2012 due to her busy work schedule.
Actress, Singer, Model
- Father – Eric Roberts (Actor)
- Mother – Kelly Cunningham
- Siblings – Grace Nickels (Maternal Younger Half-Sister), Keaton Simons (Older Brother) (Musician), Morgan Simons (Brother) (Chef)
- Others – Betty Lou Bredemus (Paternal Grandmother) (Acting Coach), Julia Roberts (Aunt) (Actress), Lisa Roberts Gillan (Aunt) (Actress), Kelly Nickels (Stepfather) (Musician), Eliza Roberts (Stepmother)
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
44 kg or 97 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Roberts dated –
- Alex Pettyfer (2007-2008) – The two dated together for some time from August 2007 until mid of 2008. Alex is an English actor and model, who couldn’t keep this relationship long enough with Roberts.
- Max Thieriot (2007) – American actor, Max was rumored to be with Roberts in 2007 as they were filming together 2007 film Nancy Drew.
- Ryan Sheckler (November 2008 – April 2009) – Ryan is an American professional skateboarder, who dated Roberts for about 5 months.
- Dathan Kuppin (2009-October 2010) – Tennis player, Dathan and actress Emma dated for 1 complete year before calling it quits. They were photographed together during the summer of 2010.
- Chace Crawford (February 2011 – March 2011) – Chace, an American actor was rumored to be with Emma Roberts during 2011. They were photographed together at Vanity Fair’s annual post-Oscar party.
- Chord Overstreet (April 2011 – May 2012) – Chord is a singer, musician, and actor, who is dating beautiful Emma since April 2011. It is a rumor as they have not confirmed their relationship. But, according to the sources, they have been enjoying every second of being together. They have been photographed at Coachella event.
- Evan Peters (July 2012-July 2015; October 2015-May 2016; September 2016-2019) – After meeting at a dinner party, Emma started dating American actor Evan in July 2012. Emma claimed that Peters did not like her in the first meeting and refused to talk to her. But, gradually the things went correctly. In December 2013, the duo got engaged. They broke up in July 2015 but reconciled in October 2015. In May 2016, they split again but got back together in September 2016. Finally, in March 2019, the couple called it quits. But, the split was amicable.
- Christopher Hines (2016) – From June to September 2016, business professional Christopher Hines and Emma were an item.
- Garrett Hedlund (2019-Present) – In April 2019, actors Garrett Hedlund and Emma confirmed their romantic relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father side, Emma is of Irish, German, Scottish, English and Swedish descent.
Light Brown is her natural hair color.
But, she frequently dyes her hair color to black, dark brown, and blonde.
Green color with hints of Hazel shade.
Petite body frame
32-23-30 in or 81-58.5-76 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Neutrogena (February 2009)
Best Known For
Her fabulous performance in TV series “Unfabulous” (2004-2007) and 2007 movie Nancy Drew.
“Unfabulous and More” is the soundtrack for the TV series “Unfabulous”, released on September 27, 2005. This was her first studio album. It contains 11 tracks.
She debuted with 2001 crime biographical film Blow for her role as 9-year old girl Kristina Sunshine Jung.
However, her another film called Grand Champion, released in 2004 made her popular. She had a lead role in this family film.
First TV Show
2004-2007 children’s TV series Unfabulous was her first TV show, in which she performed the role as Addie Singer. She had a lead role in this show.
Emma Roberts really likes pole dancing. It requires a great level of upper body strength and builds confidence, according to Emma.
Emma Roberts Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- TV Programs – Gossip Girl (2007)
- Movies – The Notebook (2004), My Sister’s Keeper (2009)
- People – Julia Roberts, Jodie Foster, Kirsten Dunst
- Bands – Paramore, Fun
- Color – Brown
- Accessory – Bracelet, Purse
- Holiday Destination – Malibu
- Actor – Rupert Grint
- Role Model – Anne Hathaway
- Workout – Pole Dancing
- Books – Elsewhere (by Gabrielle Zevin), A-List novels (by Zoey Dean)
Source – IMDb
Emma Roberts Facts
- Emma likes to collect purses.
- Her parents separated when she was 7 months old.
- She has modeled for Abercrombie.
- She loves to play volleyball and swim.
- She has appeared on Teen Vogue’s Best Dressed list in June 2007, September 2008, December 2008, and February 2009.
- In 2007, she won ShoWest award for Female Star of Tomorrow.
- Connect with Emma on Twitter, MySpace, Instagram, and Facebook.