|Yasmine Al Massri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1978|
Yasmine Al Massri is a Lebanese actress who gained prominence by playing the role of identical twin sisters Nimah Amin and Reina Amin on the ABC crime-thriller series, Quantico (2015-2017). Massri is known to be a part of films including Caramel (2007) as Nisrine, Miral (2010) as Nadia, and The Last Friday (2011) as Dalal. She has appeared in the TV series like Crossbones (2014), and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2018). She has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Yasmine Al Massri
Massri graduated from École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts in 2007 and learned dance from Souraya Baghdadi Dance Company.
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Yasmine Al Massri is represented by Zelig.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yasmine Al Massri has dated –
- Michael Desante – Yasmine is married to actor Michael Desante. The couple is parenting a son named Liam Desante.
Race / Ethnicity
Yasmine is of Palestinian descent on her father’s side and has Egyptian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Thick and Arched Eyebrows
- Bright and colossal Eyes
Best Known For
- Playing the identical twins Nimah Amin and Reina Amin on the ABC thriller series Quantico (2015-2017)
- Enacting Nisrine in the Lebanese LGBT-themed comedy-drama film, Caramel (2007)
Yasmine Al Massri made her theatrical film debut as Nisrine in the 2007 LGBT inspired drama film, Caramel.
First TV Show
Yasmine made her first TV show appearance in 2014 on the adventure drama series Crossbones as Selima El Sharad.
To stay fit and healthy, Yasmine likes to hit the gym to focus on her rotational core strength, weightlifting and toning, and practice boxing and martial arts. She also prefers to add dance in her daily fitness regime.
Yasmine Al Massri Favorite Things
- Books – All John le Carré’s books
Source – SchonMagazine.com
Yasmine Al Massri Facts
- She shifted to Paris at the age of 20 to complete her higher studies.
- Yasmine started dancing at a very young age and is a contemporary artist and dancer.
- She has French and American citizenship.
- In May 2016, Massri became a native of America.
- She joined the Thouraya Baghdadi’s Dance Company in Paris in 2000.
- Yasmine is highly inspired by the classical and innovative ways of performing Arab repertoire.
- She is familiar with folklore, Flamenco, Salsa, and African dance.
- Yasmine is good in English, French, Arabic, and Spanish language.
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Yasmine Al Massri / Instagram