|Zachary Quinto Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 1977|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Zachary Quinto is an American actor and film producer who is best known for portraying roles such as Sylar in Heroes, Charlie Manx in NOS4A2, Spock in Star Trek, Dr. Oliver Thredson in American Horror Story: Asylum, Adam Kaufman in 24, and John Smith in Hitman: Agent 47. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Margin Call, Girl Walks into a Bar, We’ll Never Have Paris, Snowden, Hotel Artemis, Superman: Man of Tomorrow, The Boys in the Band, The Others, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Touched by an Angel, Six Feet Under, Joan of Arcadia, So Notorious, American Horror Story: Murder House, Hannibal, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Inside Job, and many more. As a producer, he has worked on projects like Aardvark and The Shuroo Process. For his acting skills, Zachary has been honored with numerous awards such as the TV Land Award, Boston Society of Film Critics Award, and Elliot Norton Award.
Zachary John Quinto
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Zachary went to Saints Simon and Jude Catholic School.
Quinto then attended Central Catholic High School and graduated from it in 1995. Later, he graduated from Carnegie Mellon University‘s School of Drama in 1999.
- Father – Joseph John “Joe” Quinto (Barber) (Died in 1984 due to cancer)
- Mother – Margaret J. “Margo” (née McArdle) (Worked at Investment Firm and Magistrate’s Office)
- Siblings – Joe Quinto (Older Brother)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
83 kg or 183 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Zachary dated –
- Dania Ramirez (2008) – Zachary’s Heroes co-star Dania Ramirez met Zachary in 2006. Quinto has appeared in the television show from 2006 to 2010. And, the couple was RUMORed to be dating together in 2008. Later, in 2011, it came into light that Zachary is actually a gay.
- Colton Haynes (2009) – The two actors Colton and Zachary had a fling in 2009.
- Johnny Wujek (2009) – Later in 2009, Zachary had a fling with fashion designer Johnny.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson (2010) – In 2010, it was speculated that Quinto dated actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson. However, Jesse later cleared the air on such speculations and claimed that the two were just good friends.
- Jonathan Groff (2010-2013) – Quinto had a pretty long relationship with actor Jonathan Groff. They started dating in May 2010, which he confirmed in September 2012. The relationship ended in July 2013.
- Miles McMillan (2013-2019) – In August 2013, Zachary started dating model and painter, Miles McMillan. They had met at Lee Daniel’s The Butler after-party in 2013 and started dating after that. They moved in together into a NoHo apartment in Manhattan in early 2015. However, surprisingly in early 2019, the couple chose to part ways. The news was confirmed when Quinto was seen attending the Vanity Fair Oscar Party whereas McMillan was seen at Elton John’s bash.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian ancestry on his father’s side and is of Irish descent on his mother’s side.
- Tall body frame
- Distinctive eyebrows
- Soft mellow voice
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 11 (US).
He has appeared in an Audi commercial with Leonard Nimoy.
Best Known For
Playing Spock in the 2009 movie Star Trek and the 2013 movie Star Trek Into Darkness.
He is also known for his role as Sylar in the television series Heroes from 2006 to 2010.
Quinto first appeared as Bennett in the 2001 film An American Town.
First TV Show
In 2000, Zachary guest appeared in the American horror TV series The Others for his role as Tony in an episode titled “Unnamed”.
For his movie Star Trek Into Darkness, he really hired a personal trainer, but in general, he does lots of yoga and hiking with his dog.
Zachary Quinto Dogs
In 2021, Zachary was having 2 dogs, River and Skunk.
Zachary Quinto Facts
- He publicly revealed that he is gay in October of 2011.
- He supported Barack Obama in 2012 and traveled to various places with him.
- His father died of cancer when Zachary was seven.
- He can play the banjo (musical instrument) and sometimes brings it on the set to improve his mood.
- At 16, he had a car accident and it was that time when he brought his aspiration to become an actor to his mother’s attention.
- He has given his voice to Adam Kaufman’s character in 24: The Game released in 2006. Zachary gave his voice to another game titled Star Trek released in 2013 for the role of Spock.
- Due to his much talked about eyebrows, he sometimes refers to himself and his brother as “Brow Brothers”.
- He is People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive 2007.
- Zachary was honored at the 2020 GQ Men of the Year Awards.
- His theatre credits include plays like The Glass Menagerie, The Boys in The Band, and Angels in America.
- Zachary has been featured in magazines like August and GQ.
- Visit his official website @ www.zacharyquinto.com.