|Kevin Michael McHale Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1988|
Kevin Michael McHale is an American actor, singer, dancer, voice actor, and radio personality. He is known for playing Artie Abrams in the Fox musical comedy-drama series Glee, Bobbi Campbell in the 8-part docudrama miniseries When We Rise, Artie Abrams in the 3D concert documentary film Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, and Wooly in the drama film Boychoir. He has also served as one of the 4 hosts of Sick of My Own Voice on Dash Radio. Some other projects that Kevin has worked on include We Bare Bears, True Blood, The X Factor: Celebrity, Whose Line is it Anyway?, American Horror Stories, Elite, All That, Virtually Famous, I Want My Phone Back, Bratz: The Movie, Royalties, and Nailed It.
Kevin Michael McHale
Kevy, KevKev, Kev, Special K, Bee
Plano, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
McHale graduated from the Academy of the Canyons in Santa Clarita, California.
Actor, singer, dancer, voice actor, radio personality
- Father – Christopher McHale
- Mother – Elizabeth Payne
- Siblings – He has 3 older siblings.
- Others – Christopher Stephen McHale, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Florence Elizabeth Hampston (Paternal Grandmother), John Hobart Jay Payne (Maternal Grandfather), Ethel (Maternal Grandmother)
Kevin McHale has been repped by Greene & Associates Talent Agency, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
R&B, pop, urban
- Capitol / Roc Nation
- The Ultimate Group (2006–09) (NLT)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Kevin McHale has dated –
- Amber Riley – It was RUMORed that he hooked up with actor, singer, author, and activist Amber Riley in the past.
- Peri Mckinnon (2005-2009) – Peri Mckinnon and Kevin dated for a couple of years from 2005 to 2009.
- Jenna Ushkowitz (2010) – From April to October 2010, Glee co-stars Kevin McHale and Jenna were RUMORed to be dating together. They just say that they are good friends. She is approx 2 years older than him.
- Austin P. McKenzie (2018-Present) – In April 2018, the news started hitting the tabloids about Kevin dating actor, Austin McKenzie.
Race / Ethnicity
McHale has English and Irish ancestry.
- Big smile
- Large ears
Best Known For
Playing Artie Abrams on Fox’s television series Glee since 2009
As a Singer
McHale had served as a member of the R&B boy band NLT (short for Not Like Them). On March 13, 2007, the band released their debut single “That Girl”. But, the band broke up in April 2009, which was confirmed by one of the band members, Travis Michael Garland.
He is involved with Glee‘s singles, albums, and other soundtracks.
Kevin first appeared in a short dark comedy film Ruthless, released in 2007. It was a 7-minute long film about the viciousness of little girls’ friendships.
First TV Show
In 2005, Kevin guest appeared in a live-action, sketch comedy-variety show All That for his role as Mark in an episode titled “On-Air Dares”.
Kevin Michael McHale Favorite Things
- Food – Cake
- Singer – Kanye West
- Color – Royal Blue
- Book – Harry Potter series (By JK Rowling)
- Holiday Destination – Florida in the USA
Source – Twitter, Wikia.com
Kevin Michael McHale Facts
- He has three siblings and is the youngest of four children.
- He grew up with singer Demi Lovato and is good friends with her.
- He was previously a member of the boy band NLT “Not Like Them”.
- He has a dog named Sophie.
- McHale can be seen briefly in One Call’s music video “Blacklight” in 2010 along with Justin Thorne.
- He promoted PETA’s campaign about the adoption of shelter animals with his dog Sophie in September 2010.
- 2012’s Teen Choice Awards were co-hosted by him and Demi Lovato.
- In June 2011, Kevin appeared in Katy Perry‘s music video Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.).
- He likes late-night twittering.