Jenna Noelle Ushkowitz
Crispy, Panda (Glee co-stars call her so), Ju, Jujube (high school nickname)
Seoul, South Korea
Ushkowitz attended Parkway Elementary School and Holy Trinity Diocesan High School in Hicksville, New York in Long Island. She completed her schooling in 2004.
Later, Jenna enrolled herself at the Marymount Manhattan College in Manhattan to major in Theatre Arts. In 2007, she completed her B.A. in Theatre Arts, concentrating in Performance and minoring in Musical Theater.
Actress, singer, dancer, writer
Adopted when she was 3 months old.
Her music has been released via TV show soundtrack albums.
5 ft 4½ in or 163 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenna Ushkowitz dated –
- Kevin McHale (2010) – From April to October 2010, Glee co-stars Kevin McHale and Jenna were RUMORed to be dating. They just say that they are good friends. She is approx 2 years older than him.
- Michael Trevino (2011-2014) – The Vampire Diaries‘ Michael Trevino met Jenna in 2010 at the Comic-Con. The duo started dating in January 2011 and remained an item for more than 3 years. In May 2014, Jenna revealed that they weren’t dating anymore, but have separated amicably.
Race / Ethnicity
Has at least 6 tattoos on her body
35-26-37 in or 89-66-94 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
She was raised Catholic, but her last name “Ushkowitz” comes from her Jewish paternal grandfather.
Best Known For
Playing Tina Cohen-Chang on Fox network’s Glee since 2009.
Jenna is also known for her performances in Broadway musicals.
As a Singer
Her singing and dancing performances can be seen in Glee’s Live concerts and Glee’s singles, compilation albums, and soundtracks.
Jenna has appeared in 2011 American 3-D concert film Glee: The 3D Concert Movie for her role as Tina Cohen-Chang. The movie is based on the TV series Glee.
First TV Show
In 1988, she appeared in American children’s television series Sesame Street as herself. At that time, she was under three years.
Jenna likes to do the workout. In this video, she shows the correct moves for some of the exercises. Check it out –
Jenna Ushkowitz Favorite Things
- Color – Green
Source – Wikia
Jenna Ushkowitz Facts
- Though she was born in South Korea but was raised in East Meadow, New York. When she was three months old, Jenna was adopted by an American resident.
- Jenna’s career started, when she was three.
- She has also worked at a bagel shop when she was 17 years old.
- Like Rachel Berry (the character played by Lea Michele in Glee), she was good at school.
- She initially thought to become a veterinarian, but after turning 17, she changed her mind. (We all know, what she is).
- She has a celebrity crush on Kevin Richardson (from the Backstreet Boys) and Orlando Bloom.
- Jenna used to collect quotes from the magazines and made a collage from the various images during her time in high school.
- Ushkowitz can imitate a crying baby.
- She has various tattoos (at least 6) on her body.
- Her mother’s birthday is same as that of Lea Michele, that is August 29.
- It is believed that she organizes her clothes according to color.
- Follow her on Twitter.