|Malina Weissman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 2003|
Malina Weissman is an American actress and model who has been cast in various roles such as Violet Baudelaire in the Netflix black comedy-drama A Series of Unfortunate Events (also known as Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events), Young Kara Zor-El in the CBS superhero series Supergirl, Young April O’Neil in the superhero film named Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles which is the 5th theatrical Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film, Renée Epstein in the dark comedy series Difficult People, and Rebecca Brand in the French English-language comedy film Nine Lives.
Malina Opal Weissman
New York City, New York, United States
Malina has gone to Professional Performing Arts School in New York.
- Mother – She has worked as a model.
- Siblings – Ayla Weissman (Sister)
As an actress, she has been signed with –
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Viewpoint, Inc., Public Relations Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
As a model, Malina has been signed with New York Model Management.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
43 kg or 95 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Malina Weissman is of Ashkenazi Jewish and German descent.
Her body measurements might be 28-20-28 in or 71-51-71 cm.
0 (US) or 32 (EU)
Malina has advertised for several brands including Benetton, Calvin Klein, DKNY, H&M, Levi’s, and Ralph Lauren.
Malina has appeared in advertisements for My Little Pony, ACT mouthwash, Maybelline, and Purell.
Best Known For
- Appearing in the 2014 film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and as Young Kara Zor-El in Supergirl
- Playing Violet Baudelaire in the Netflix series A Series of Unfortunate Events from 2017 to 2019
Malina first appeared in the action-adventure film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as Young April O’Neil in 2014. The adult role was played by Megan Fox and Fox starred in the film alongside Will Arnett, William Fichtner, Abby Elliott, Noel Fisher, and Alan Ritchson.
First TV Show
In 2015, Malina guest appeared as Renee Epstein in the Hulu comedy series Difficult People.
Malina Weissman Facts
- Malina is fluent in English, Spanish, and German.
- In her free time, she likes to do synchronized swimming, horseback riding, dancing, and singing.
- At 8, she started her career as a model.
- Malina was discovered by her mom’s modeling agency.
- She appeared as Rebecca Brand, the daughter of Tom and Lara and the paternal half-sister of David, in the 2016 French English-language comedy film, Nine Lives (released on Australian home media as Mr. Fuzzypants). Her co-stars included Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Garner, Robbie Amell, Cheryl Hines, and Christopher Walken.
- Alongside the likes of Neil Patrick Harris, Patrick Warburton, Lucy Punch, and Dylan Kingwell, she co-starred as Violet Baudelaire, the oldest Baudelaire sibling and an inventor talented in mechanics, in the Netflix show A Series of Unfortunate Events from 2017 to 2019.
melina is beuttiful. and i respect it becouse she is my crush>.>>
She is so beautiful she is my girl crush *~*
ok did she say she’s straight or is that put as the default pls tell me i have a major gay crush on her
Shes the reason I’m gay ?????