|Abby Elliott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1987|
Abby Elliott is an American actor, voice artist, producer, writer, and comedian. She was a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 2008 to 2012. Some of her film and television roles include playing Rebecca Klein in the NBC sitcom Indebted, Brooke Von-Weber in the Bravo comedy series Odd Mom Out, Joy in the romantic comedy film No Strings Attached, Jeanette Peterson in the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother, Chelsea in the animated series Home: Adventures with Tip and Oh, Vanessa in the romantic comedy-drama film Life Partners, Monica in the improvised comedy film High Road, Bree/Joselyn in the sketch comedy series Inside Amy Schumer, Janna (voice) in the animated magical girl television series Star vs. the Forces of Evil, and Taylor in the superhero film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
New York City, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Abby was educated at Immaculate High School in Danbury, Connecticut, and graduated in 2005.
Elliott then enrolled herself at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City but dropped out in the first semester.
Actor, Voice Artist, Producer, Writer, Comedian
- Father – Chris Elliott (Actor, comedian)
- Mother – Paula Niedert (Talent Coordinator)
- Siblings – Bridget “Bridey” Elliott (Younger Sister)
- Others – Bob Elliott (Radio Comedian) (Paternal Grandfather), Virginia Lee Peppers (Paternal Grandmother), Richard Harvey Niedert (Maternal Grandfather), Gladys Margaret Mayer (Maternal Grandmother)
Abby Elliott has been repped by MGMT Entertainment, Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $1.5 Million.
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abby Elliott has dated –
- Fred Armisen (2010-2011) – Saturday Night Live cast member Fred Armisen started dating Abby in August 2010. They dated for a year before calling it quits in September 2011. He is about 21 years her senior.
- Billy Kennedy (2015-Present) – Abby got engaged with House of Cards writer Billy Kennedy in October 2015. On September 3, 2016, she married Billy. The couple also has a daughter named, Edith Pepper Kennedy.
Race / Ethnicity
Abby Elliott is of English, Scottish, German, and French descent on her father’s side and has German ancestry on her mother’s side.
She has naturally dark hair. But, likes to dye them blonde.
She is a Blondeaholic and started dying her hair blonde while in sixth grade. She goes ON and OFF with blonde hair.
In April 2015, she tweeted that nobody can know her natural hair color.
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Appearing on late-night live TV comedy series Saturday Night Live for 4 seasons from 2008 to 2012 as a cast member. She appeared in a total of 81 episodes.
Abby debuted with the 2001 romantic comedy film No Strings Attached for her role as Joy.
First TV Show
From 2008 to 2012, she was cast in NBC’s sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live as herself / various characters. She appeared in a total of 81 episodes.
She likes to do Pilates in her real life. She once really liked to work out under the presence of trainer Jamie.
She was also active in school and used to play various games especially softball which accounts for her high metabolism. She still plays games, if she gets a chance to.
Abby Elliott Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Clé de Peau Refining Fluid Foundation (for Skin), Vanicream, Oribe Blonde Shampoo (for Hair)
- Skincare Product – La Prairie
- Restaurant – The Beatrice Inn in New York
Abby Elliott Facts
- Abby likes to wear a lot of makeup in her day-to-day life, unlike many celebs.
- Abby (and her younger sister) was born in New York but grew up in Wilton, Connecticut.
- She used to play softball as a pitcher.
- She says her dad was so much fun growing up.
- Abby cites Emma Stone, Anna Faris, and Sienna Miller as her girl crushes. Talking about her boy crushes, she considers Jon Hamm and Leonardo DiCaprio among them.
- Abby is a tremendous Titanic fan and has seen the movie at least 8 times.