New York City, New York, U.S.
Abby was educated at Immaculate High School in Danbury, Connecticut and graduated in 2005.
Elliott then enrolled herself at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City, but dropped out in the first semester.
- Father – Chris Elliott (Actor, comedian)
- Mother – Paula Niedert (Talent Coordinator)
- Siblings – Bridget “Bridey” Elliott (Younger Sister)
- Others – Bob Elliott (Radio Comedian) (Grandfather)
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abby Elliott dated –
- Fred Armisen (2010-2011) – Saturday Night Live cast member Fred Armisen started dating Abby in August 2010. They dated for a year before calling it quits in September 2011. He is about 21 years her senior.
- Billy Kennedy (2015-Present) – Abby got engaged with House of Cards writer Billy Kennedy in October 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally dark hair. But, likes to dye them blonde.
She is a Blonde-aholic and started dying her hair blonde since sixth grade. She goes ON and OFF with blonde hair.
In April 2015, she tweeted that nobody can know her natural hair color.
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Appearing on late-night live TV comedy series Saturday Night Live for 4 seasons from 2008 to 2012 as a cast member. She appeared in a total of 81 episodes.
Abby debuted with 2001 romantic comedy film No Strings Attached for her role as Joy.
First TV Show
From 2008 to 2012, she was seen in NBC’s sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live as herself / various characters. She appeared in a total of 81 episodes.
She likes to do Pilates in her real life. She once really liked to workout under the presence of trainer Jamie.
She was also active in school and used to play various games especially softball which accounts for her high metabolism. She still plays games, if she gets a chance to.
Abby Elliott Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Clé de Peau Refining Fluid Foundation (for Skin), Vanicream, Oribe Blonde Shampoo (for Hair)
- Skincare Product – La Prairie
- Restaurant – The Beatrice Inn in New York
Source – Allure, Gotham Magazine
Abby Elliott Facts
- Abby likes to wear a lot of makeup in her day to day life unlike many celebs.
- Abby (and her younger sister) was born in New York, but grew up in Wilton, Connecticut.
- She used to play softball as a pitcher.
- She says her dad was so much fun growing up.
- Abby cites Emma Stone, Anna Faris, and Sienna Miller as her girl crushes. Talking about her boy crushes, she considers Jon Hamm and Leonardo DiCaprio among them.
- Abby is a tremendous Titanic fan and has seen the movie at least 8 times.
- Connect with Abby on Twitter and Instagram.