Jonathan Daniel Hamm
St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
Jon went to John Burroughs School in Ladue. He graduated in 1989 and took admission into University of Texas. He dropped out after being arrested in November 1990 for doing a violent incident.
He finally enrolled himself at the University of Missouri. In 1993, he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
Actor, voice actor, film director and producer
- Father – Daniel Hamm (Trucking Company Owner)
- Mother – Deborah Hamm (Secretary)
- Siblings – Due to his father’s first marriage, he has two half-sisters.
Jon Hamm is repped by –
- William Morris Agency
- Forward Entertainment
- ICM Partners
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
92 kg or 203 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jon Hamm dated –
- Sarah Clarke – Jon dated future actress Sarah Clarke when they were studying in schools.
- Jennifer Westfeldt (1997-2015) – In 1997, he started dating actress and screenwriter, Jennifer Westfeldt. They remained an item for a huge 18 years before calling it quits in September 2015.
- Jenny Slate (2017) – The two actors Jenny Slate and Jon were seen on a movie date in June 2017 which sparked dating rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
Jon has English, German, and Irish ancestry.
- Sex symbol
- Magnetic green eyes
Jon Hamm’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13.5 in or 34 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
His shoe size is not known.
Jon has voiced many commercials such as Mercedes-Benz’s S400 Hybrid vehicle in March 2010.
In 2013, his voice was heard in American Airlines’ “Change is in the Air” commercial.
Jon has also advertised for the national ice hockey team St. Louis Blues.
With actress Jennifer Westfeldt, he has appeared in clothing retailer GAP ads.
In November-December 2014, he was seen in St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital commercial.
He is non-religious.
Best Known For
Playing advertising executive Don Draper in the AMC drama series Mad Men from 2007 to 2015. He appeared in a total of 92 episodes.
In 2000, Jon debuted with space disaster drama film Space Cowboys for his role as Young Pilot No. 2.
First TV Show
In 1996, Jon participated in the dating show The Big Date as a contestant.
Jon Hamm doesn’t go to the gym to stay fit. He is a sports lover and plays games like tennis and golf. For a 185 pound person, playing tennis for 30 minutes burns around 311 calories. It also strengthens leg muscles.
When his relationship with Jennifer Westfeldt was ON, he was eating vegetarian food for the most part as she used to cook the stuff (only vegetarian) at home.
Jon Hamm Favorite Things
- Baseball Team – St. Louis Cardinals
- Hockey Team – St. Louis Blues
Jon Hamm Facts
- Jon’s acting career started in 1996, but he was friends with actor Paul Rudd before becoming famous as an actor.
- In 1995, to enhance his career, he shifted to Los Angeles with his automobile and $150.
- Hamm used to work as a waiter while he was auditioning for various film roles.
- He is a Democrat.
- Jon enjoys playing golf and tennis.
- In 2008, Jon was included in the list of Sexiest Men Alive by People Magazine.
- At the age of 24, he stopped smoking cigarettes. While appearing in Mad Men, he used to smoke herbal cigarettes, which didn’t contain tobacco or nicotine.
- Jon’s parents divorced when he was 2. Jon lived with his mom until her death of colon cancer in 1981 (when Jon was 10). When he was 20, he lost his dad.
- He has taught eighth-grade acting to future actress Ellie Kemper and screenwriter Beau Willimon.
- He co-started a production company called Points West Pictures with Jennifer Westfeldt in April 2009.
- Jon has a mixed breed dog named, Cora.
- He has also worked in the p*rnographic films but as a set dresser.
- Jon’s role models are Greg Kinnear, Jeff Bridges, and Sam Elliott.
- He played Winnie the Pooh when he was in his first grade.
- He is not on social media.