|Lindsay Shookus Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1980|
Lindsay Shookus is an American TV producer who is best known for her work as an associate producer, co-producer, and later the producer of the iconic late-night live TV sketch comedy and variety show Saturday Night Live (SNL). For her work on the show, she had been nominated for numerous Emmy Awards. Between 2008 and 2010, she had also been credited as a producer on 45 episodes of the satirical sitcom 30 Rock.
Lindsay Anne Shookus
Williamsville, Erie County, New York, United States
She splits her time between New York City, New York, United States, and Los Angeles, California, United States.
Lindsay had attended the Williamsville South High School in her hometown of Williamsville where she was the president of her junior and senior high school classes.
After her high school graduation, she had joined, in 1998, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, a public research university in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. She had studied journalism there and had graduated in 2002.
- Father – Robert A. Shookus (Owner of a Manufacturers’ Representative Business)
- Mother – Christine N. Shookus (Pharmaceutical Sales Representative)
- Siblings – Jeff Shookus (Older Brother), Sara Shookus (Younger Sister)
- Others – Linda Y. Miller (Ex-Mother-in-Law), Gary A. Miller (Ex-Father-in-Law)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsay has dated –
- Jon Hamm – Rumor
- Kevin Miller (2002-2014) – Lindsay had first met fellow TV producer Kevin Miller in 2002 and they had started dating soon after. They eventually got married on June 12, 2010, and have a daughter together named Madeline (b. 2013). The couple had parted ways in 2014 and got divorced later.
- Ben Affleck (2015-2018, 2019) – Lindsay had started dating actor, film director, producer, screenwriter, and philanthropist Ben Affleck in 2015 while he was still married to actress, producer, voiceover artist, activist, and entrepreneur Jennifer Garner. Lindsay and Ben continued to date on and off until parting ways in August 2018. They reunited in early 2019 but had split for the second time in April 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Lanky frame
- Side-parted, shoulder-length, wavy hair
- Radiant face
Lindsay Shookus Facts
- Lindsay, after she graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2002, was hired as TV producer Marci Klein’s assistant on Saturday Night Live. Marci is the daughter of iconic fashion designer Calvin Klein.
- She became an associate producer on the show in 2008 and was promoted to the post of co-producer in 2010. In 2012, she began to be credited as the show’s producer. She had also worked as the head of the show’s talent department, a role that involved booking hosts and musical guests and scouting potential cast members.
- In both 2015 and 2016, she was included in the list of the ’50 Most Powerful Music Executives’ that was compiled by the popular American magazine and website Billboard.
- She and her friend Kristin O’Keeffe Merrick have hosted, for quite some time, an annual networking event in New York titled Women Work F*cking Hard. The objective of the event is to shine a light on the work of female entrepreneurs and encourage women to help each other.
Featured Image by Lindsay Shookus / Instagram