Greenwich, Connecticut, United States
Kelly went to Greenwich Academy in Greenwich, Connecticut.
In 2012, Kelly graduated in theater from Georgetown University.
To further learn acting, she started attending London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Fashion / Runway Model, actress
- Father – Clay Rohrbach
- Mother – Anne Rohrbach
- Siblings – Robert Rohrbach (Brother), John Rohrbach (Brother), Brooke Rohrbach (Sister)
She has a total of 4 siblings.
She is signed with these agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- Iconic Management – Hamburg / Berlin
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Paris
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Rohrbach dated –
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2015-2016) – From May 2015 to January 2016, Kelly and actor Leonardo DiCaprio were an item.
- Steuart Walton (2017-Present) – In January 2017, Kelly was linked with businessman, philanthropist, and pilot, Steuart Walton after they were spotted together. In June 2019, it was revealed that the couple had tied the knot in Florida. In December 2021, it was reported that they were expecting their first child together.
- Aaron Rodgers (2017) – On April 29, 2017, Kelly was RUMORed to have hooked up with American Football player, Aaron Rodgers.
Race / Ethnicity
- Green eyes and blonde hair
- Sharp looks
34-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She has appeared in Old Navy jeans commercial in 2015.
In 2014, Kelly appeared in holiday marketing campaign of Gap Inc.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Being the ex-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio, and Sports Illustrated model.
She debuted with 2012 film Wilt for her role as Beatrice.
First TV Show
In 2013, she appeared in just one episode entitled “Dairy Queen” of comedy series The New Normal for her role as Amber.
Kelly is a workout lover, but not a gym rat. She prefers to go out and exercise outdoors. Kelly goes for hiking, running, beachside workout or whatever she feels like.
But after relocating to New York, her workout routine was disturbed and wasn’t able to exercise for over a month.
She sleeps a lot, drinks a lot of water and stops eating dairy and wheat couple of days before a big photoshoot.
Her example diet plan would be like (Told by Kelly herself) –
- Breakfast – Oatmeal and a Honeydrop lemon cayenne juice
- Lunch – Avocado toast
- Dinner – Quinoa and chicken
Kelly Rohrbach Favorite Things
- Music Artist – Beyonce, Lorde
- Restaurants – Sant Ambroeus in New York, Ottolenghi in London, M Café in Los Angeles
- Social Media Platform – Twitter, Instagram
Source – SI, The New Potato, Harper’s Bazaar
Kelly Rohrbach Facts
- Kelly used to actively play golf when young.
- Rohrbach got an athletic scholarship to play golf from Georgetown Hoyas (in college sports) to represent Georgetown University.
- Kelly started modeling at the age of 24 (in 2014).
- She was titled “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Rookie of the Year” in 2015.
- Talking about television series, she has already appeared in Two and a Half Men, The PET Squad Files, to name a few. She was also seen in 2017 movie Baywatch.
- She started playing golf due to her dad who was a really good golfer. He used to take her to the golf ground and she gradually started liking the sport.
- She does not forget to carry her blanket (she calls it mockey) wherever she goes.
- She once had to wear a tarantula during a photoshoot.
- According to her, she is best known for her legs.
- She is afraid of sharks.
- If she could choose just one designer to wear for the rest of her life, she would go with Swedish designer Teotoki.
- “Kiss” by Prince is her go-to karaoke song.
- She would love to do a kissing scene with Jason Segel.
- She is not a morning person.
- Kelly can’t live without Milano cookies.
- She has a celebrity crush on Mark-Paul Gosselaar.
- She has a sweet tooth.
- Join Kelly on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.