|Steuart Walton Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Year of Birth||1981|
Steuart Walton is an American attorney and businessman who is best known as a 3rd-generation member of the billionaire Walton family that owns the multinational retail corporation Walmart, the world’s largest company by revenue. He is a co-founder of a private equity firm called RZC Investments which had acquired the British cycling brand Rapha in 2017. He is also the founder of a company called Game Composites, a composite aircraft manufacturer.
Steuart Walton was born in the year 1981.
Bentonville, Benton County, Arkansas, United States
Steuart, after his high school graduation, had joined the University of Colorado Boulder, a public research university in Boulder, Colorado. He had graduated from there with a degree in business administration.
He had then earned a law degree from the Georgetown University Law Center, the law school of Georgetown University, a private research university in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, D.C.
- Father – Jim C. Walton (Businessman, Heir to the fortune of Walmart)
- Mother – Lynne McNabb Walton
- Siblings – Thomas Layton Walton (Younger Brother) (Businessman), Alice Anne Walton (Older Sister), James M. Walton (Younger Brother)
- Others – Clay Rohrbach (Father-in-Law) (Financier), Anne Rohrbach (née Wholly) (Mother-in-Law), Robert Rohrbach (Brother-in-Law), John Rohrbach (Brother-in-Law), Brooke Rohrbach (Sister-in-Law), Sam Walton (Paternal Grandfather) (Businessman, Founder of Walmart and Sam’s Club) (d. April 1992), Helen Walton (Paternal Grandmother) (Philanthropist) (d. April 2007), Thomas Gibson Walton (Paternal Great Grandfather), Leland Standford Robson (Paternal Great Grandfather), Hazel Carr Robson (Paternal Great Grandmother), Nancy ‘Nannie’ Lee Lawrence (Paternal Great Grandmother), Alice Walton (Paternal Aunt) (Businesswoman, Heiress to the fortune of Walmart), S. Robson Walton (Paternal Uncle) (Businessman), John T. Walton (Paternal Uncle) (Businessperson, War Veteran) (d. June 2005), Christy Walton (Aunt), Lukas Walton (Cousin), Melani Lowman-Walton (Aunt), Carolyn Funk (Ex-Aunt), Carrie Walton Penner (Cousin)
Steuart Walton’s net worth had been $300 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Steuart has dated –
- Kelly Rohrbach (2017-Present) – Steuart had started dating model and actress Kelly Rohrbach in 2017. The couple got married in June 2019 in a ceremony in Florida. In December 2021, it was reported that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Lanky frame
- Overgrown, curly hair
- Sports a trimmed beard
Steuart Walton Facts
- Steuart, soon after completing his studies in 2004, had started working for Republican Senator Peter Fitzgerald. Soon after this, he had served a law firm based in Santiago, Chile.
- Between 2007 and 2010, he had worked as a lawyer at the international law firm Allen & Overy. After this, he had joined his family-owned Walmart business. He had initially looked after the company’s mergers and acquisitions division, as well as the company’s office in London.
- In 2013, he had left Walmart and had founded Game Composites, a composite aircraft manufacturer. The company was based in Northwest Arkansas and he had served as its chairman.
- In June 2016, he had been added to the board of Walmart. A few months after this, with his younger brother Thomas, he had co-founded RZC Investments.
Featured Image by Steuart Walton / Instagram