|Brie Larson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 1, 1989|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Brie Larson is an American actress and filmmaker who has gained global acclaim with her on-screen roles like Joy “Ma” Newsome in Room, Carol Danvers/Vers/Captain Marvel in Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame, Kim in Trainwreck, Grace in Short Term 12, Molly Tracey in 21 Jump Street, Cassidy in The Spectacular Now, and Jeannette Walls in The Glass Castle. She won the 2016 Academy Award for “Best Actress” for her performance in the independent drama film, Room.
Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers
Sacramento, California, United States
Brie was homeschooled. She learned acting from American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, California.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Poet
- Father – Sylvain Desaulniers (Homeopathic Chiropractor)
- Mother – Heather (Edwards) (Homeopathic Chiropractor)
- Sibling – Milaine “Mimsy” Larson (Younger Sister)
She is represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Talent Management Company, Brooklyn, New York, United States.
Acoustic, Pop, Pop-Rock, Teen Pop
Casablanca, Universal Music, Big Brass Stacks
5 ft 6¾ in or 169.5 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brie Larson has dated –
- Cody Linley (2006-2007) – Brie dated actor Cody Linley from 2006 to 2007.
- John Patrick Amedori (2008-2012) – In November 2008, Brie started dating another American actor John Patrick. They are believed to have separated in 2012.
- Alex Greenwald (2013-2019) – In 2013, Brie started dating musician Alex Greenwald who is the frontman of the Phantom Planet rock band. They dated on and off for years before getting engaged in May 2016 while holidaying in Tokyo, Japan. But, sadly, the couple ended the engagement in January 2019 after less than 3 years. Their last red carpet appearance as a couple was in April 2018 during the Avengers: Infinity War premiere.
- Elijah Allan-Blitz (2019-2023) – The Avengers: Endgame actress was spotted kissing actor Elijah Allan-Blitz. Brie’s PDA happened almost after 6 months of her separation from Alex Greenwald. If onlookers are to be believed, they looked head over heels in love with each other. In March 2023, during an interview, Brie confirmed that the couple had broken up after dating for more than 3 years.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of French-Canadian and distant Métis descent on her father’s side and has English, Swedish, German, Welsh, and Scottish roots on her mother’s side.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
- In February 2022, Brie was seen in Nissan‘s “2022 Super Bowl” commercial alongside Eugene Levy, Danai Gurira, Dave Bautista, and Catherine O’Hara.
- In 2023, she appeared alongside Jon Hamm and Pete Davidson in Hellmann’s ‘2023 Super Bowl’ commercial.
Best Known For
Working in Hoot (2006), Short Term 12 (2013), and The Spectacular Now (2013)
She released her debut album Finally Out of P.E. on October 18, 2005, via Casablanca Records. It features 13 tracks consisting of more than 45 minutes. It was able to sell 3500 copies in the U.S.
In 1999, she appeared in the film Special Delivery where she played the role of “Little Angel”.
First TV Show
In 1998, Larson appeared in CBS’s short-lived TV series To Have & to Hold for her role as Lily Quinn. She appeared only in two episodes.
Brie Larson Favorite Things
- Food – Lasagna or burritos
- TV Shows – The OC (2003-2007), Carnivàle (2003-2005), Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (1990-2010)
Source – KidzWorld.com
Brie Larson Facts
- Her parents practiced together as homeopathic chiropractors.
- She sang the song “Coming Around” in her 2006 movie Hoot. Before reading the screenplay, Brie read the book Hoot.
- Her parents divorced when she was young.
- She relocated to Los Angeles with her mother and younger sister.
- Larson has been good friends with Cody Linley, Sara Paxton, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Amy Schumer, Shailene Woodley, and Logan Lerman.
- Her wax statue as Captain Marvel was unveiled at Madame Tussauds New York in 2019.
- She has advocated for a number of social and political issues including gender equality and also endorsed the defund the police movement in 2020. She once said, “I’d put it all on the line and be an activist for the rest of my life because it doesn’t feel right to me to be quiet”.
- Time magazine included her in its “100 most influential people in the world” list in 2019.
- In 2020, she revealed that she used to burn frankincense in the house during the sunset to cleanse the air and make the house smell great.
- She sometimes meditates in the evening after a hectic day.
- In the past, she was not comfortable with herself and used to consider herself ‘ugly’.
- Brie created her eponymous YouTube channel in May 2020 and uploaded her first video titled “So, I made a decision…” on July 2, 2020. However, in July 2021, Brie announced that she was taking a break from YouTube in order to focus on her future acting projects.
- In early 2022, she had purchased a ‘FlowerGirls’ NFT and made it her profile picture.