|Dave Bautista Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 18, 1969|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dave Bautista is a bodybuilder, former mixed martial artist, and a retired professional wrestler from the United States. He is also one of the famous actors and has acted in a ton of movies and television shows.
Batista started his wrestling career with World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) in 1999. He has won the World Heavyweight Championship four times and the WWE Championship twice and became the six-time world champion. Batista announced his retirement from wrestling in April 2019.
He made his acting debut in 2006 and worked in many movies like Riddick, Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Avengers: Infinity War and more. Batista has also guest starred and appeared in many television shows.
David Michael Bautista Jr.
Nick Name / Ring Name
Batista, Dave Batista, Deacon Batista, Leviathan, Kahn / Khan, The Animal, DJ
Washington, D.C., USA
Batista went Wild Samoan Training Centre
Former American professional Wrestler, Bodybuilder, and Actor
6 ft 6 in or 198 cm (Billed Height)
Batista’s real height is considered to be 6 ft 4 in or 193 cm.
132 kg or 291 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Glenda Batista – Dave Batista married Glenda in the early 1990s and had 2 daughters with her, Keilani (born in 1990) and Athena (born in 1992) before divorcing.
- Angie Bautista (1998-2006) – Dave, then, married Angie on October 13, 1998. But, they also divorced in August 2006.
- Sarah Jade (2015-2019) – Batista married for the third time to a competitive pole dancer Sarah Jade in October 2015. But the couple parted ways in early 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
WWE SummerSlam (2004), Cover of Flex Magazine (April 2005), Nutrabolics (2007), Muscle and Fitness (September 2008).
Best Known For
His time in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) as he became a 6 time World Champion. He retired in 2010 as a wrestler.
2010 film Wrong Side of Town for his role as Big Ronnie ‘B.R.’
Afa Anoa’i and Marrese Crump trained Batista to prepare a good body for WWE.
Dave Bautista Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Steak
- Favorite Band – Metallica, Linkin Park
- Favorite Music – Unleashed by Saliva
- Finishing Moves
- Batista Bite
- Batista Bomb
- Signature Moves
- Big Boot
- Elevated single leg Boston crab
- Hammerlock / armbar combination
- Vertical suplex / Front / Swinging Side Powerslam Variations
- Running clothesline
- Shoulder block
- Turnbuckle thrust
- Two-handed choke lift
Dave Bautista Facts
- Batista is the longest-reigning World Heavyweight Champion in WWE history.
- Dave Batista was a regular bouncer for several clubs before joining WWE and also worked as a lifeguard.
- Batista says that he used to live in poverty during his childhood. At 13, he started stealing automobiles.
- At the age of 17, Batista was distanced from his parents and lived on his own. He was also charged with assault and served one year of probation for getting extremely angry and injuring the unruly patrons at a club where he was a bouncer.
- Batista debuted in WWE as a bodyguard to D-Von Dudley on the Smackdown brand. After that, he moved to RAW and did wrestling with Ric Flair as his manager.
- Before the age of 40, Batista had already become the grandfather of 2 grandsons Jacob and Aiden by Keilani (his first daughter).
- “The Animal” is the nickname, which had been used by George Steele and Joe Laurinaitis, previously before Dave Batista.
- “Batista Unleashed” is the autobiography of Batista released in October 2007.
- He is known as Batista in his wrestling career and Dave Bautista in his acting career.
- Batista has a great interest in collecting lunch boxes, with E.T. lunchbox being his 1st and his favorite lunch box is the 1967 Green Hornet Lunch Box, which has Bruce Lee on it.
- Batista was named after his father David Michael Bautista and Batista’s sister was named after his mother Donna Raye Bautista.
- He has many tattoos on his body. He has red Kanji on his upper left bicep that says Angel – a tribute to Angie. Also, there is a large dragon on his back, his signature on the upper right biceps, a sun encircling his belly button, and flags of the Philippines and Greece on his arm. In 2009, he got a large tribal-style tattoo on his upper arm and inked DC soldier on his right biceps.
- Jason Momoa was also considered to play the role of ‘Drax the Destroyer’ in the Marvel Studio films. However, it was finally played by Dave Bautista.
- In May 2021, he expressed his desire to play the iconic novelist Ernest Hemingway in a potential biographical drama film.