|Liza Koshy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0¾ in|
|Date of Birth||March 31, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Elizabeth Shaila Koshy
Houston, Texas, United States
Liza was placed in a dual-language program until the 5th grade. She also went to the Lamar High School in Houston.
At one point, she was also enrolled in a homeschooling program.
Liza also started studying business marketing at the University of Houston. However, in 2015, she dropped out to focus on her career and shifted base to Los Angeles.
Actress and YouTube star
- Father – Jose Koshy (Petroleum Executive)
- Mother – Jean Carol Hertzler (Yoga Instructor)
- Siblings – Olivia Koshy (Older Sister), Rahel Koshy (Older Sister)
- Others – John Asa Hertzler (Maternal Grandfather), Rebecca Evans Henkels (Maternal Grandmother)
Liza Koshy is represented by Management 360.
5 ft 0¾ in or 154 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liza Koshy has dated –
- David Dobrik (2015-2017) – Liza Koshy was rumored to be in a relationship with YouTuber David Dobrik since the start of 2015 as they were pictured celebrating their birthdays together. However, it later turned out that they were just friends at that time. In fact, it took David about 4 months to build the courage to ask her out for a date. They officially started dating on November 28, 2015. They made their relationship public by posting a picture of them with a calendar that had November 28 marked out on Instagram. As expected, the two social media stars have collaborated on numerous YouTube videos in the past. In fact, he celebrated having reached the mark of 1 million subscribers by kissing her for the first time in the video. They separated in December 2017 which was announced in June 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Malayali Indian ancestry, whereas, on her mother’s side, she has German, Swiss-German, and English ancestry.
- Mixed looks
- Heavy voice
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
5 (US) or 35.5 (EU)
Lisa Koshy has starred in a TV commercial for the high-end speaker and headphone company, Beats by Dre. The advert featured some of the famous celebrities such as Nicki Minaj, Rebel Wilson, Young Ma, and Amber Rose.
She has also promoted tons of products and brands in her YouTube videos and through her social media activity such as Beyond Meat (A plant-based meat substitute company).
Best Known For
- The popularity of her comedic uploads on Vine, where she had amassed 7 million followers when Vine shut down in 2017
- Her strong presence across all leading social media platforms including YouTube and Instagram. She has more than 19 million followers on the latter.
In 2016, Liza made her first film appearance in a leading role of Princess Aubrey in the comedy flick, FML.
First TV Show
In April 2016, Liza made her TV show debut on the talk show, Young Hollywood.
Liza’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Liza Koshy Favorite Things
- Animal – Dog
- TV Character She wants to be in Real Life – Raven Baxter from That’s So Raven
- Food – Pizza and Tacos
Source – YouTube
Liza Koshy Facts
- While studying in high school, she used to be the captain of the high school dance team.
- She created her account on Vine just because her friends were downloading and using it.
- Having studied in a dual language school program, she is fluent in English as well as Spanish.
- She had to get dental braces to get perfect teeth alignment.
- During the 2017 Golden Globes Awards, she had hosted the live preshow. That show had 2.7 million live viewers on Twitter – a record.
- In 2017, she became the fastest YouTube personality to reach 10 million subscribers.
- For 3 seasons, from 2018 to 2021, she had produced and starred on the YouTube Premium Comedy show Liza On Demand.
- Liza was included in the Forbes 30 Under 30 Hollywood & Entertainment list in 2019.
- She was one of the 25 Most Influential People on the Internet as per TIME magazine in 2019.
- In 2019, Koshy had appeared in the music video of Woke Up Late by New Zealand music band Drax Project.
- In 2020, she appeared in the music video of Relationship by Anthony Ramos.