|Patrice Lovely Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1968|
Patrice Lovely is an American actress, singer, and dancer who is best known for her appearance as Hattie Mae Love in Love Thy Neighbor (2013-2017), as Hattie in Boo! A Madea Halloween (2016), Boo 2! A Madea Halloween (2017), and in A Madea Family Funeral (2019). Over time, she has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Mississippi, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Patrice studied at Alabama State University.
Actress, Singer, Dancer
- Mother – Martha McInnis (Pastor)
- Siblings – Derrick McInnis (Brother), Carlo McInnis (Brother)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Patrice has dated –
- William Jackson – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American ancestry.
- Curvaceous physique
- She has several visible moles on her face.
- Dimpled cheeks
- She wears a nose ring.
Patrice Lovely Facts
- She was brought up in Alabama.
- After completing her studies at the Alabama State University, Patrice finally settled in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Patrice was once a member of the UniverSoul Circus who performed alongside Ms. Mabelle and comedian Shuckey Duckey.
- She is very fond of animals and adores her 2 dogs named Kaizer and Addie.
- Target shooting is one of her family hobbies and she is very good at it. She can fire an AK47, Glock, and 9 Millimeter.
- Patrice started her career as an actress in 1997.
- She is a proud supporter of the LSU Tigers football team.
- Patrice has worked in various stage productions including A Good Man is Hard to Find, When a Woman’s Fed Up, Lord Why Do I Keep Choosing the Wrong Man, and Men Money & Gold Diggers along with many more.
- As a theatre performer, Patrice has worked along with the likes of various notable stars including Gerald Levert, Kelly Price, Tommy Ford, Don D.C. Curry, Robin Givens, Lisa Raye, Lenny Williams, Glenn Jones, and Tyler Perry.
- She made her first TV show debut appearance as Hattie Mae Love in Love Thy Neighbor in 2013.
- In the past, she recorded 2 gospel albums titled Seven Days and Glory Road.
Featured Image By Patrice Lovely / Instagram