|John Force Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 1949|
John Force is an American National Hot Rod Association drag racer who drives for his company John Force Racing and is considered to be one of the best drag racers of all-time. Adding to his fame are 16 National Hot Rod Association championships and 1 American Hot Rod Association Funny Car win. Besides that, he is also known to be a 21-time champion car owner.
John Harold Force
Bell Gardens, California, United States
Yorba Linda, California, United States
John completed his schooling from Bell Gardens High School. Later, he went on to study at Cerritos College in Norwalk, California.
- Father – Harold Force
- Mother – Betty Ruth Force
- Siblings – Walker Force (Older Brother), Louie Force (Older Brother), Tom Force (Older Brother), Cindy Hem (Older Sister), Dana Force (Older Sister)
- Others – Robert Hight (Son-In-Law) (Drag Racer), Graham Rahal (Son-In-Law) (Racecar Driver), Autumn Hight (granddaughter)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
John’s name has been linked to –
- Lana Bonee (1968-1972) – He tied the knot with Lana Bonee on November 22, 1968, but parted ways a couple of years later in 1972. During that time, they had a daughter named Adria Hight.
- Laurie Force (1981-Present) – John married Laurie Force on September 26, 1981. The couple has 3 children Ashley Force Hood (b. November 29, 1982), Brittany Force (b. July 8, 1986), and Courtney Force (b. June 20, 1988).
Race / Ethnicity
Due to John’s age, his hair has turned into the shades of salt and pepper.
Sports thin mustache
John has appeared in the commercials for various brands such as –
- ARP Bolts
- University of Northwestern Ohio
- Castrol Oil
- E3 Spark Plugs
John Force Facts
- Growing up, he spent most of his time between logging camps, Indian reservations, migrant farms, and trailer parks.
- As a child, he was diagnosed with polio and survived.
- He developed a passion for football during his high school years and went on to play college football at Cerritos College.
- John is the youngest of 6 siblings. His older brother Tom died before the year 2020.
- His oldest daughter Ashley is a former Top Fuel Funny Car drag racer. Whereas, his middle child Brittany is an NHRA drag racer and his youngest daughter Courtney is a former drag racer.
- The Night Stalker Mustang that was built by former drag racer Jack Chrisman was one of the first funny cars that he drove in 1971.
- From 1987 to 1996, John had bagged 67 of 203 NHRA national events, 4 of 9 Big Bud Shootouts, and 6 World Championships.
- John took home his 150th NHRA race against NHRA Funny Car racer Ron Capps on August 4, 2019, at the Magic Dry Organic Absorbent.
- He considers his grandson Jacob to be his lucky charm.
Featured Image By Insomnia Cured Here / Flick / CC BY-SA 2.0